Chap 38- A hard time

Lakshya sneaked into the house and hid himself behind a huge cupboard. He could hear several voices but he couldnt recognise who it was.

Ragini was having a really hard time bearing all that pain. Her foot had begun to get swollen and inflamed. She wept as she felt the intensity of physical and emotional pain both at the same time.

She soon started feeling dizzy and her vision was getting blurred. She held on to the pillar as tight as possible but it wasnt enough.

Lakshya moved very slowly and finally he could see Veer and Menka from where he was hiding.

"Once we are out of here, these jerks are going to pay a heavy price for causing all this trouble!" he thought.

Finally, he saw Swara walking out of one of the rooms. She was wearing a beautiful pleated long skirt with a crop top.

"Why is she dressed up so well?" he thought," whats happening here?"

"So in the first scene," said Menka," you will remove your skirt and flirt with Veer and then..............."

"Are you out of your mind!' Swara yelled at her.

"You promised," said Veer," And dont you dare back out because that friend of yours is still not out of danger."

Swara wiped her tears and nodded her head.

"How dare you!" shouted Lakshya slapping Veer really hard.

"Lakshya?" said Menka in a worried voice," what are you doing here?"

"I had never in my life thought Menka," he said," that you being a girl yourself would do such evil deeds. Dont you feel ashamed of yourself?"

"No, I dont!" yelled Menka," and I dont need to. I am only doing what feels right to me."

"Exploiting someone for money feels right to you?" said Lakshya feeling shocked.

"Shut up now, will you!" said Veer grabbing his collar," you are spoiling my mood and I have to shoot for a very romantic scene with my beloved Swara. This movie will be extremely popular and for that, I need you to get the hell out of here!"

"Leave him Veer, please," Swara begged him.

Lakshya punched Veer hard in the face and knocked him down to the floor. Veer tried to get up but Lakshya kicked him and knocked him down again.

"Put a full stop to your dirty thoughts!" said Lakshya in an angry voice," or else you wont see the sun rising tomorrow!"

"You are the second person on this planet who has dared to hit me," said Veer getting up," and now you will have to pay for this."

Just then, Nayantara sneaked up behind Lakshya and hit him with a hockey stick on his shoulder. Lakshya fell to the ground yelling in pain.

"Lakshya!" said Swara coming to his aid," are you okay?"

"Enough now!" said Veer grabbing Swara's arm and pulling her towards him," I dont want to waste any more time. Take off that skirt right now!"

"As it is," said Veer," half the fun is already ruined as Ragini isnt here. I would have loved to teach her a lesson for having slapped me back in school."

"What are you staring at me for!" Veer shouted at Swara," do as I say or else
......."

Swara held the hook of her skirt with shaking hands while Lakshya  tried very hard to get up. Swara shut her eyes in fear and pain as she opened her hook. Her skirt got loosened and was about to drop down when she felt a strong arm around her waist.

She opened her eyes and saw Sanskar standing right beside her. They both looked at each other for a moment and then Swara looked away from him.