What Does the Bible Teaches About Grace?

(2 Peter 3:18 KJV) But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

(2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

(Titus 2:11 KJV) For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

(Romans 6:14 KJV) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

(2 Corinthians 9:8 KJV) And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

(Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

(Ephesians 4:7 KJV) But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

(Hebrews 4:14 KJV) Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

____________________________________

COMMENTARY

No matter what trials you are facing, know this, you have a friend and a Saviour in Jesus Christ our Lord. His grace is sufficient for you, to bring deliverance, salvation, healing and all that you will need, healing not only for your body, but especially your soul. Keep growing each day with Christ, surrender daily to Him and He will direct your path.

How is your relationship with God?

"Grace is an attribute of God shown to undeserving human beings. We did not seek after it, but it was sent in search of us. God rejoices to bestow this grace upon every one who hungers for it. To every one He presents terms of mercy, not because we are worthy, but because we are so utterly unworthy. Our need is the qualification which gives us the assurance that we shall receive this gift." AG 10.2(God's Amazing Grace by Ellen G White)

___________________________________
Leave a comment below about how God's grace have transformed your life.🙏

Daily uploads...

♥️ Jods