What Does the Bible Teaches About God Being One?

(Ephesians 4:4-6 KJV) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

(Deuteronomy 6:4 KJV) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

(Psalms 86:10 KJV) For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

(Ephesians 4:6 KJV) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

(James 2:19 KJV) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

(1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

(Jeremiah 10:10 KJV) But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

____________________________________

COMMENTARY

There is a Godhead that consists of the God (Father), the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. The Bible tells us that Our God is One. There is none else like Him.

Daily uploads...

♥️Jods