What Does the Bible Teaches About Creation of Man?

(Genesis 1:26-27 KJV) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

(Genesis 2:21,-22 KJV) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

(Matthew 19:4 KJV) And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

(Isaiah 43:7 KJV) Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. ____________________________________

COMMENTARY

God is our creator, and the creator of the heaven and earth. God made us to serve Him and bring glory and honour to His holy name. God speak everything into to existence, and used His hands to form man and woman. Do you see how precious we are to God? We did not come into this world by accident or by man's design. The Lord will reveal Himself to each of us, if we are willing to be reached by Him.

Leave a comment below about how the fear of God has transformed your life.🙏

Daily uploads...

♥️ Jods