What Does the Bible Teaches About Who Wrote the Bible?

(2 Peter 1:20-21 KJV) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

____________________________________

COMMENTARY

The Bible is of divine origin, it is the word of God and the foundation of our faith and God's government; the ten commandments. You cannot read the Bible like how you read a regular book. You need the Holy Spirit, who knows the mind of God to interpret the scriptures to you.
"The Bible is not like any other book. According to the apostle Peter, the prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit in such a way that the content of their message came from God. They did not invent it themselves. Rather than being “cunningly devised fables” (2 Pet. 1:16), the prophetic message of the Bible is of divine origin, and thus it is truthful and trustworthy. “Holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit” (2 Pet. 1:21, NKJV). God was at work in the process of revelation, where He made known His will to selected human beings."

Source: Sabbath School for Mobile
https://goo.gl/3vHYXM

🙏

Daily uploads...

♥️ Jods