What Does the Bible Teaches About Angels?

(Psalms 91:11 KJV) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

(Hebrews 13:2 KJV) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

(Psalms 104:4 KJV) Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

(Luke 15:10 KJV) Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

(Matthew 24:31 KJV) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

(Psalms 34:7 KJV) The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

_________________________________

COMMENTARY

Angels Guard Us

A guardian angel is appointed to every follower of Christ. These heavenly watchers shield the righteous from the power of the wicked one. This Satan himself recognized when he said: “Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not Thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?” Job 1:9, 10. The agency by which God protects His people is presented in the words of the psalmist: “The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.” Psalm 34:7. Said the Saviour, speaking of those that believe in Him: “Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of My Father.” Matthew 18:10. The angels appointed to minister to the children of God have at all times access to His presence.—(The Great Controversy, 512, 513. TA 14.1by Ellen G White).

🙏

Daily uploads...

♥️ Jods