What Does the Bible Teaches About the Wicked?

(Proverbs 11:7 KJV) When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.

(Proverbs 2:22 KJV) But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

(Ezekiel 18:21 KJV) But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

(Isaiah 55:7 KJV) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

(Ezekiel 3:18-19 KJV) When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

_________________________________

COMMENTARY

The Lord have no measure in the death of the wicked. It is His desire for all human beings to be saved. The Lord tells us in His words what will be the end of those who reject Him, and gives hope and assurance to know that if the wicked forsake their evil ways, He will save them.

🙏

Daily uploads...

♥️ Jods