What Does the Bible Teaches About Justice and Judgement?

(Isaiah 1:17 KJV) Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

(Psalms 89:14 KJV) Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

(Proverbs 21:3 KJV) To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

(Isaiah 56:1 KJV) Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

(Isaiah 9:7 KJV) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
____________________________________
COMMENTARY

Justice and judgement are the habitation of God's throne. The Lord want us to do justice and judge righteously. His [Christ's] object was to reconcile the prerogatives of justice and mercy, and let each stand separate in its dignity, yet united. His mercy was not weakness, but a terrible power to punish sin because it is sin; yet a power to draw to it the love of humanity. Through Christ Justice is enabled to forgive without sacrificing one jot of its exalted holiness.—General Conference Bulletin, Fourth Quarter, 1899, vol. 3, p. 102. 7ABC 2. Justice demands that sin be not merely pardoned, but the death penalty must be executed. God, in the gift of His only begotten Son, met both these requirements. By dying in man's stead, Christ exhausted the penalty and provided a pardon.(—Manuscript 50, 1900. 7ABC 470.3 by Ellen G White).

🙏

Daily Uploads....

♥️ Jods