It Got Worst: Part 2

"Come on Blaire, cut." Begged Clara.
We were standing in the middle of the bathroom, a pair of scissor's in my hand holding a piece of her brown ringlet.
"I don't know about this Clara." I told her.
"Please Blaire, I really want bangs." She pouted her lips.
"Ok." I slowly snipped off the edges, pieces of hair falling to the floor.

"You're doing it all wrong Blaire."
Alarmed, I whipped my head seeing Porsha walking in her grey boot strapped around her right leg, as high as her knee. She was followed by Jade, Angela, and Kalani hidden in the back.
"I'll cut your hair for you Clara." Said Porsha walking up to the poor girl.
"I don't think so Porsha." I told her.
"Come on. My mom's a hairstylist." She told me.
"She's seen over a million people get their hair done." Added in Jade.
Angela nodded in agreement stepping up to the front.
"Please Clara, you'll look adorable. Precious." Porsha got closer to Clara spinning her to face the mirror. "I think your bangs should go right above your eyebrows." She pointed to them. "Please."
After lots of convincing, Clara agreed.

Excited, Porsha took the scissor out of my hand and positioned herself in front of Clara.
"This is how you cut bangs." She said vulgarly turning her head to me.
I bit my lip as Porsha made her first cut. The piece of  remains falling to the floor, leaving Clara with a perfect layer of hair above her eyes. Porsha moved out of the way.
"Do you like it?" She asked.
Clara gasped. "Wow, I love it!" She played with her new bangs, twisting it around her fingers while looking into the mirror.
"Come on, lets keep going." Porsha positioned Clara to the side in front of her. Grabbing another piece of her brown ringlet preparing to make the second cut. The scissor in her hand slipped sideways snipping the wrong parts of her hair. Leaving Clara with choppy bangs. Visible for anyone to see.
"Oops, I made a little mistake." Said Porsha with a smirk. "Now you really look a homeless person." Her and the Thotties laughed, dropping the scissor to the floor leaving the bathroom.

Kalani stayed back. A concerned expression in her face.
"Kalani." Porsha called. "Kalani!" She sighed, then swung the door open to the cafeteria.
I spun to face Clara. Face red ached with pain. Her tears rolling down her face, lips trembling.
"H...how c... could you?" She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her pink jacket. Running out through the door far away from from any human contact.

The five of us were called into Vice Principle Myra's office. Sitting slouched, heads hanged in shame, waiting for the consequences.
"What you did today is unacceptable." She began slowly bending down in her chair.
"We were just trying to help her." Said Porsha. "After all she is homeless."
"And how did you know she was homeless? It's a very personal piece of information." Asked Vice Principle Myra.
Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Porsha taking a slight glance at me.
"Blaire told me." She said calmly.
"No I didn't!" I shouted at her.
"Blaire?" Asked the Vice Principal. "Clara's mom informed me that her daughter never told anyone about this.
"And I didn't! Honest." I raised my voice grabbing my seat.

Vice Principle Myra sighed, turning to Jade.
"Jade, what happened?"
She looked up, parts of her hair covering her face.
"I didn't see anything." She replied idiotically.
The vice principal leaned back in her chair. "An incident like this world not be repeated in this school. Do you here me?"
Quite yeses came from some of the girls. She paused for a moment.
"Angela, what happened in there?" Her eyes darted towards the girl staring at her feet.
She took a quick look at Porsha. "We..." Angela trialed off looking out the window. "Porsha started cutting Clara's hair, then... there was an accident." She nervously looked my way.

Vice Principal Myra thought for a second.
"Kalani? Any words?" She asked. Hands folded on the desk.
Porsha glared at Kalani, her eyes not looking away, waiting for the girl to speak and keep all things secretive.
"It wasn't Blaire that told Porsha she was homeless." She spoke.
Porsha shifted uncomfortably in her chair.
"We over heard them talking in the music room. That's how Porsha knew." Kalani informed.
Porsha looked over at her with envy.
"Oh. Thank you for your honesty, Kalani." Said Vice Principle Myra. "It's hard to tell the truth in these situations. But it's even harder for Clara to come to school everyday in her circumstances. She's been humiliated. She's afraid to come back." She spat.

I know how she felt. I been in her position. Except I had a home to go back to and cry in. I had parents who cared.
"Well, I have to punish you girls." Said Vice Principal Myra. "Angela and Jade, you will be suspended for 2 days." The girls nodded staying silent. "Porsha, you will be suspended for a week."
She rolled her eyes and frowned. "Will this go on my record?" Porsha asked.
"And Kalani and Blaire." The vice principal turned to us, ignoring her question. "I know you guys are good kids. But I have to punish you both for being in that bathroom."
I knew it.
"You girls will be helping out the janitor cleaned the girls bathroom until Friday." She said.
We both nodded, accepting our punishment.
Vice Principal Myra picked up the office phone, rotating it our way.
"It's time to call your parents. Porsha, you're first."