Stop That

~April~

My weekend was amazing. A whole two days hanging out with the two greatest people I know. We learned some pretty interesting things about each other. Other than Kalani, still keeping her secret of being a witch to Clara. The three of us linked arms to the girl's locker room. Laughing and enjoying our final Junior Years. I saw crowd of girls from my cheer team giggling about something on the walls. They looked at me like I was wearing some ridiculous costume. Some even took a picture and pointed to where I stood.
"What's going on?" Asked Kalani.

After the girls cleared their ways from the wall. I got a clear look of what was hilarious to them. I saw a photo of my face, photoshopped on to a bear being neglected by their own mother. The caption wrote Blaire, the loser bear cub. Adopted by apes. Clara and Kalani joined in. They began tearing down all the posters hanging up on the wall.
"Stop guys, this isn't funny." Said Kalani.
"Stop it." Muffled Clara.

And you think this story will end happily?

I felt too humiliated to even dress out that day. What am I going to do? Call my mom? I don't want to see her so upset about my school situation. I can't bare to tell her that I want to move. She studied for hours to get her dream job.
"Gee Blaire." I looked up seeing Porsha and Jade, with their arms crossed by the exit door. "I guess no one likes you." Said Porsha.
I walked up to them in fury. "Porsha, you have to stop this right now." I demanded.
"Or what?" She questioned.
My blood boiled, fist clenched, infuriated, raged consuming me. I swallowed up my frustration. I felt pathetic, I'm not strong enough to overpower her. My legs began shaking, my eyes stinging.
"OR WHAT!" Porsha shouted.
"Just stop." I said trembling.
"Oooh shake, shake." Her and Jade intimating my emotions throwing their arms out while existing the door.
"Bye, Blaire." They said in an unison.
Why did I let them go? Why didn't I defend myself?
"Are you ok?" Kalani asked.
"My stomach hurts." I felt nauseous seeing the world spin around me. I wish I was invisible.

~Thursday afternoon~

I faked sick for 3 days to avoid school. You know why. But my mom doesn't. I'm too embarrassed to tell want to tell her about my social life. I constantly checked the class website to see what I've missed. Several in class assignments and two quizzes which I'm unable to make up until I return to that hell.
My mom came in the room and sat by me. She placed her hand over my forehead.
"You don't feel hot." She told me. "I guess you can go to school tomorrow."
"It's a Friday mom. I'll go next week."
"You missed 3 days, baby. I don't want you to fall behind." She said in concern.
"I can't." Was all I'd said.
"Why? Is something bothering you?" My mom picked up my food tray and stood.
"No, it's just..." I was lost in words. I made up enough excuses.
"You have less than 2 months left. Then, it's summer break. You can stay home all day in June." She carried the tray to the kitchen.
I went back to my computer. If only Porsha was banished from Wineyerd High I could go back.

I heard the doorbell ring. My mom answered it and came in Kalani and Clara.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.
"We're here for you." Said Kalani. "You almost missed the entire week of school."
"I can't go back. Not with Porsha around." I told them.
"Look, I know this whole Porsha thing has been bugging you, like it has for me." Said Clara pointing at herself. "But if you don't go to school you're going to fail." She spat out.
"Don't worry. I decided to be homeschooled." I said.
Both of them gasped.
"No you can't." Warned Kalani. "If you quit public school then Porsha wins. She bullied you out. Like she did to Kevin's ex."
"Maddie?" I raised my eyebrows.
"We're getting off topic." Added in Clara. "She cut my hair, I didn't have a home for a year, and I still manage to go to school."
She was right. It was only one girl who threatens to hurt me. With the help of her minions.
"And Prom is coming up. Kalani and I plan to perform a song." She took a seat by me.
"Really? I forgot about that." I asked.
"Yeah. I don't really like parties, but I'm going for the drama." Said Kalani.
"Fine, I'll go."
They jumped up to hug me.
"Oh and, I heard Kevin wants to ask you out to Prom." Said Kalani.

~Friday morning~

"Will you go to Prom with me?" asked Kevin, holding out a rose and a poster in front of my entire math class. I only had one answer.
"Yes." The class scared and cheered in excitement. This was it. Yayyy