Wish Granted

~Monday~

My parents are away for the night. My dad, busy with his job in the ceramics studio and my mom, handling a late night case at the courthouse. I sat in the living room, not taking my eyes off of my phone as I waited for Kalani to arrive. I heard the engine of a car pulled up in my driveway with the text...
We're here.
I swung the front door open for her. She was followed by a woman in her early 20s, dark hair curled behind her ears, a vibrant red headband covering the top of her head. She wore a skirt hanging right above her knees, the color of blood and a black top. She carried a mysterious black case.
"This is my sister, Abigail. And my little brother, Lucious." She said pointed to a little boy with pale skin and stylize hair. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kalani asked.
"It's what she wants, Kalani." Said Abigail.
"She's right, I want this." I told them.

Kalani's brother stayed in the living room watching a cartoon, while the three of us walked inside of my room. Abigail locking the door. I sat on a chair waiting for the next step.
"How is this going to work?" I asked.
Abigail unlatched the case, pulling out a needle and syringe. She pulled out a long clear tube and connected the two together.
"I need your blood." She said.
I flinched in my chair, my stomach sinking, beginning to second guess this idea.
"We've done this before." Said Kalani. "It's like getting your blood drawn."
That didn't help me relax. Then I thought about all the things Porsha and Jade said to me. But also about Kevin.
"Take it." I held out my arm, burying my face in Kalani's shirt. She held me tight, telling me to stay still.

I felt Abigail's cold fingers press against my veins. The sharp needle pinching into my skin, I held my breathe hoping it will end quickly. I slowly glanced over to my right arm, red fluid flowing up a tube and into a vile
"How much are you going to take?" I asked.
"470 millimeters." Abigail told me.
I tuned to Kalani, confused.
"That's one pint." She told me.
But it was more than one. After one vile filled up, she swiftly unattached the tube, only to replace it with another one. My vision began to blur, my ears started to ring, my knees shaking, and so did the rest of my body. I felt tight bandages being wrap around my elbow. I sat on the chair, dazed hearing mumbled voices in the kitchen. A shadowy figured walked back to my room, my head spinning seeing a glimpse of a metal bowl in her hands.

"Drink this." She said. She pulled it close to my lips, supporting my head. My mouth came into contact with the cold metal object, follow by a warm sour liquid. Stench filled into my nose as I gagged the the substance down. Well. This made me feel even worst. Nauseous, I fell to the floor grabbing my abdomen. Too weak to speak, I threw up the substance on to the floor. Dark red spats covered my carpet. I felt my face, numb, tingling, my jaws clenched, almost as if some force was holding it shut.
More mumbled voices was heard in the room. I tuned my head, seeing a vision of Kalani bending down in front of me. My head ached, bright light flashing in my eyes, every memory I had whipped by in a minimum of 2 seconds, then all I saw was darkness.

I woke up, feeling a rush of cold air throughout my body, sending chills down my spine. Slowly, I gain strength to move my head. Where am I? Moving my toes, I felt something heated with moving orange flames. I lifted by head, but my body stayed frozen. Candles were arranged all over me. Falling back, I saw two dark figures dressed in cloaks standing  above me. Both of their arms raised, chanting what sounded like gibberish. The flames rose higher consuming my body. My heart rate speeding up, I tried to move, shout, kick. I was barley audible. I felt weaker and weaker. As if I was completely detached from my body. I felt like a loss spirit, wondering the Earth with no soul. Suddenly, the worst happened. I felt immense pain on my jaws and back. Pressure, stabbing of large pins and needles in my bones. All I had to do, was lay there, hoping to be knocked unconscious.

I woke up to a flash of bright light this time. I was in my room, face down on to the floor. Slowly, I pulled myself up to my knees. My vision returning back. I looked at my hands and arms. Which were covered in dry blood. I stretched out my legs relieving the cramps. My leggings soaked with blood. I held onto the railings of me bed, forcing myself onto my feet. My walls, red liquid dripping into small puddles on the carpet. It felt like I was standing in the middle of a murder scene.
"You're awake!" Came in Kalani, swinging my door open.
I ran in for a hug.
"How do you feel?" She asked.
"My head hurts a bit." I felt my forehead, pounding, my hair drenched in blood. "What happened?"
I asked daze.
"We'll clean it up." Came a voice. I turned to see Abigail, leaning against my bedroom wall. "Don't tell anyone about this." She strictly instructed.
I nodded.
"Yeah, not even Kevin or Clara. Make up some excuse about your new looks. Our coven will want us dead if a normal knew."
"It will be impossible to murder us for telling our little secret, if they are already dead." Said Abigail walking into the room.
"Abbey!" Shouted Kalani.

I became distracted at myself in the mirror. Is this really me? My jaw, now perfect aligned. My back, now straight allowing me to stand in an amazing posture. Beauty. I finally got beauty.
"Thank you." I ran over to Kalani hugging her.
"This is for you too." Said Abigail, holding up a black shoulder less dress.
I let go of Kalani to examine the clothing.
"You will look a beauty in it." She said with a small grin.
I generously took it from her, then looked up.
"Thank you." I said softly. With a snap of her finger, they where gone. The blood on my walls disappearing with them.