i AM a witch. (GONE WRONG) (NOT CLICKBAIT)

The crowd gazed at me. Their eyes locked to the mysterious hottie that did the "Wingardium Leviosa Spell." I looked closely at the coffin, revealing a glimpse of Kevin's white collar shirt underneath. I looked back at Kalani. Hands cupped, whispering something to her sister. No! I will not run off again. This was not a dream. This is not a hallucination. I did that! All my research on my past is true. I AM A WITCH.

"Blaire." My mom called standing up, her black dress falling down past her knees. "Come to me, baby." She held out her hands.
I did what she told me. Step by step, I made my way towards my mother. I fell into her warm maternal hugs that always comforted me. I still felt anxious and confuse stares coming from the crowd. 

After Kalani's dad cleared everything up and resumed the memorial. It was lunch time. Slices of rolled up ham, some colorful fruits, and sandwiches were displayed on the kitchen table. I wasn't hungry. I needed Kalani more than ever. I scanned the crowd looking for the girl, when suddenly, my eyes spotted someone that looked distinguishably familiar. I've seen her before. Deep into the narrow hallways of the house, walked in a woman, long dark hair, wearing a lace navy blue collar dress, a bit older now, taller than the rest of the ladies. Holding a tray of refreshments. It was that mother with the baby in various news papers. I stared closer at her face. That has to be her.

"Mom! Some of the people are still sister shook at what happened inside." Said Kalani, pointing to where the funeral was held. Addressing the woman I've been staring at.

"Mom?" I questioned, stepping up to them.

"Oh sorry, I forgot." She turned to me. "This is my my mother. Mom, meet my friend, Blaire who I have been telling you about. She's Kevin's girlfriend." She grinned.

"What a beautiful young lady." She smiled at me. "We are deeply sorry for your loss." Kalani's mom said, handing me a cup of lemonade.

I refused to take it. Lemonade was Kevin's favorite drink. But that wasn't the only reason.

"I'm not thirsty right now." I told her.

"I understand." She patted my shoulder before walking off to the kitchen.

Kalani was about to head out too, before I pulled her arm stopping her.

"Kalani, we need to talk. Right now."

"Right, I know what it is."

I heard a crowd of people singing "Happy Birthday" in the kitchen. It was too much to bare.

I pulled her up a flight of stairs. Goat heads and ancient paintings covered the wall of this house. Followed by a mahogany carpet stretching to the end of the hall. All 5 different rooms painted with snowy white doors. I dragged Kalani into the closes room on my left. A twin size bed with jet black sheets sat in the middle. A desk with a computer by the side, including a night stain. Old fashion wallpapers tampered this room. 

"Maybe we should go someone else, it's my-"
"Does this look familiar?" I cut her off, showing a photograph of the Farrington Orphans, with a close up of the girl's arm, a pentagram imprinted in her skin.

She squinted at my phone, her head tilting to one side.
"Is that a pentagram?" Kalani asked.

"Yes, do you know what it means?" I asked impatiently. "Do you know who those kids are?" I zoomed out to the group photo of the children.

She was about to answer, before being interrupted by Abigail who stormed into the room, a book in her hand.

"Dear sister, they need you." She said to Kalani, tossing the book on to the bed.