Junior Prom

~Tuesday~

I strutted down the cafeteria carrying my food tray with my two besties by my side. Wearing my new black high tops, my knee length leather skirt, my maroon top, with my hair curled neatly. This felt amazing. I felt like a new person. All eyes were fixated on me. I walked past the Thotties' table winking at Porsha. Her jaw drop, whispering to her friends.  I winked at them before heading to our usual spot by the bathroom. Crowds of bad boys came up to compliment me on my hair, new clothes, my makeup. It felt like I have won over Porsha.

"How did your parents react when they saw you?" Clara asked.
"Oh, they were shocked. I told them I started to follow some...internet trends and exercise." I said, hoping she will go along with my lie.
She took a bite of her sandwich. "Don't get me wrong. I love your new look, but you only did this to impress Porsha and do what they want. Not what you want." She stared at me.
"But I needed this, Clara. You don't understand."
"If Porsha didn't bully you, would you change?" She asked.

I thought about it for a second. My parents always said I was beautiful. No one at my old high school dare to bat an eye on me. I've never been complimented by others outside of my family. I will never feel extremely self conscious if I haven't meant the Thotties. Before I can answer, Kevin came up to me.
"Hi, Blaire." He greeted rubbing his hands through his hair.
"Hi Kevin." I replied monotony.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you that day. I should of listen. I looked at Porsha's Instagram, it's not really..." he trailed off.
"I know exactly what was on it. You're only forgiving me because i'm-" I paused. Don't want to get into a silly argument here. "I forgive you." I told him.
He hugged me.

*We made up so the storyline makes sense in the next part.*

I invited him to my room that night. Both of my parents were busy again! Like last time, we took our clothes off, my undergarments thrown to the other side of the room. I felt his hot breath in my ear. My hands were begging to sweat, my heart rate rising up. It felt nice to be with Kevin again. His body against mine. Skin skin to contact. We kissed until I heard my mom's car roll in.

~Prom~

The night has come. After years of dreaming about this spectacular evening as a child. I can finally live it with my love and close friends. I put on my black lace, shoulder less dress. The fabric flowing between my waist. The top part showing a bit of skin. The front part of my hair tied into small braids, leading to beautiful curls in the back. I applied my Red Matte Lipgloss for even more attraction. Time to party.

Kevin offered to drive us to the school Prom. Moments later, I heard a car pulled up by the driveway. I opened the door and saw Clara, wearing a pink pageant dress with fringes on her waistline, and yellow high heels stepped out of the car. Followed by Kalani, in a teal knee length Prom dress. Her hair, tied up into a high bun. Ditching the braids. Then Kevin, stepping out of the drivers seat wearing a white long sleeve collar on the inside, with a black west and black jeans. He carried 3 boxes of corsage.

He came up to my door step, opening the box revealing a pink rose with white ball chains. He placed it on my wrist and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled in exchange.
"And for my single ladies." He turns to Kalani and Clara, standing in the driveway placing the bracelet on their wrist.
"Thank you SO much Kevin." Replied Kalani sarcastically
After a quick photoshoot by my mother, we got in the car and drove to our school.

We arrived, seeing crowds of teens celebrating, taking photos of each other with the full moon glistening in the background. Holding hands with their date to the gymnasium. We walked into loud blasting rap music from the massive speakers. Inside was filled with teens in every corner. Some danced on the floors, some sat and talked, some grabbed refreshments by the food stand. The gym covered in green and white balloons, banners. Colorful lights filled the ceiling. Mr. Myers as the DJ. Exactly how I dreamed it would be.
"I'm getting food." Said Kalani while dragging Clara's arm to go with her.
I looked into Kevin's eyes, he took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. The music made it hard for any of us to have a decent conversation, but I did not mind. I always wanted to party all night without any stress holding us back. Only a year left before graduation.

~30 minutes later~

Kalani, Kevin, Clara and I danced in the middle to a cheesy pop song surrounded by people left and right.  Once it had ended, my two besties went up to the DJ, preparing to perform their song. Mr. Myers nodded, then push some buttons on the panel. He leaned into the mic. "Alright everyone! We are going to turn things down a little." The crowd cheered. "These two loving ladies are going to perform a special song for y'all!"

The crowd got even more hyped, clapping and jumping to the rhythm. I saw a glimpse of the bathroom door wide open with a bright light shinning out of it. I winked at Kevin. He knew what I meant. Just as we were about to enter through the door, I saw her. Porsha wearing her skin tight turquoise dress. Standing with her friends and
bad boy boyfriend. She looked at me in disgust, and so did I.

Kevin and I locked ourselves in the handicap stall. Big enough for the both of us. I jumped on top of him, his arms catching me, supporting my body with both his hands. We kissed, his lips in contact with mine. He set me down, pulling up my dress and unzipped his pants. I leaned back to him kissing my neck. We whispered, trying not to make noise Incase someone walked in. We ended our night party once Kalani and Clara wrapped up their song. Then existed the bathroom.

I ran up to hug my friends.
"You guys did so good." I complimented.
"Thank you." Said Clara shakily. "You should of seen Porsha's expression. Who's top now Porsh?" She blushed.
"It wasn't half bad. I just went with the flow." Replied Kalani. The three of us went up for some refreshments. Fruit punch in a massive plastic bowl.

I saw Mrs. Johnson, who was one of the chaperones, called up Kevin to the back room. I sipped my drink, wondering what they were doing. Bunch of guys came up holding large bins of Theatre props. Kevin found me and the girls.
"Look at this." He opened up the lid, revealing a gallon of fake blood."
"Ew!" Clara took a step back shuddering. "Is that real?" She asked.
"Of course not. It's fake blood from the Carrie Musical last week." Kevin told us.
"That's cool." Said Kalani with a smirk.
"Yeah. Mrs. Johnson needs our help moving the bins across the stage. We have to take the stairs up there." He pointed to a high walkway above Mr. Myers.

After Kevin left, we chatted for a few.

"Oh my gosh Kevin, is that heavy?" 
I looked up seeing Porsha run to my love. I tuned out the conversation, and focused on them. She rubbed her hands through his hair, then to his back. That was it. I set my cup down angrily, speed walking to Porsha. Pushing others out of my way.
"Porsha, what are you doing?"
"Nothing Blaire, don't be so tight." She replied flirtatiously.
"Leave him alone. Go back to that Liam guy." I walked faster to catch up. They were nearing the stage.
She pretended I was invisible. Kevin walked up the narrow stairs, carrying the bin. Porsha went too.
"Porsha, get down." I said.
"No! Do you need help?"
"I got it Porsha, don't worry." Kevin answered.
"Porsha, you're not allow to be up there. Get down." I repeated.
She swung her head back at me. "No!"
She followed Kevin to the top of the skinny aisle way. 7ft off the floor. I had no choice but to climb the stairs too. Hopefully pulling her down.
"Porsha!" I shouted. "You're not suppose to be here." I scanned the audience to find Mrs. Johnson. Wanting to scream her name and take Porsha down.

"Wow, you're really shaking Kevin. I thought you were stronger than that." Mocked Porsha. "I mean, look at Liam. No wonder you're dating that skank." She pointed to me.

Then, the worst happen. I almost shouted for Mrs. Johnson before I saw Porsha push Kevin. Causing him to lose balance and fall off the railings.
A loud smack was heard on the floor.