Chapter Four: The Hotel Situation

~TW: talking about self-harm and suicide, murder, torture, crime~

~Olivia's POV~

When I was done talking they all looked at me like this super-intelligent robot was just put into their team until Morgan broke the silence.

"What did we do to deserve you?" 

I turned a bright shade of pink and shook my head after that comment. Everyone at the office knows that I don't like to show off, so I'm having a lot of fun right now. Hotch got up from his seat and turned to the team.

"Well, I think we got enough work done today, good job everyone. We'll meet at the hotel for room arrangements." After everyone left I walked up to Hotch to stop him from leaving to ask him a question.

"Hey, can I take some detailed case files to the hotel to look at tonight?" 

"Of course, and good work today, I got to say, it was truly impressive. Don't forget the files at the hotel tomorrow and try and get some sleep tonight." He walked away from me and I followed in suit after grabbing the pile of files.

I ran downstairs hoping to catch someone before they left to get a ride, I can't legally drive after 9 till I'm 18, one of the major setbacks for me. I noticed Morgan starting his car and waved at him. 

"What's up, sweetheart?" I smiled while running up to him, grateful that I didn't have to take public transport.

"Hey, can I get a ride? I can't drive after 9," He laughed and tipped his head towards the passenger seat. 

"Thanks," I jumped into the passenger seat. 

"Of course, kid genius." I rolled my eyes while buckling up, bringing my knees to my chest and resting my head on the. As he rolled out of his parking space he looked at me and chuckled.

"You know for how mature you are, you still act like a teenager sometimes," I just grinned and got out my phone, He shook his head at my nonverbal response and pulled out to the parking lot.

~Spencer's POV~

Derek and Moore were running a bit late, we were all waiting for them to come so Hotch can announce their room arrangements. While waiting in silence Prentiss finally spoke up with the question that we all had. 

"Hey, Hotch, why are we sharing rooms?" 

"This is a small town and there were only 3 rooms open in the hotel, two with two beds and one with three beds." He responded still looking at the paper of room pairing. After a second of Hotch looking at the arrangements, he stifled a laugh. 

Did Hotch just smile? 

"Hotch did you just laugh? You experience joy?" Rossi questioned, just as perplexed as me and probably the rest of the team. 

"Oh, no it was just something on the pairings was odd." He responded hiding a smile, 

What the hell?  

Finally, Moore and Morgan walked through the door, Moore's bag was stuffed, presumably files and Derek was joking with her about something. 

"Hey, what took you so long?" Prentiss asked when they got close enough for her not to yell. 

"Little missy needed a ride because she can't drive after 9," Morgan said while letting out a light laugh, she cutely hit his arm, a rosy tint flowing through her face. 

You know what, fuck it. 

I like her, nothing will happen anyway  

Just accept it.