Katherine? Who The Fuck Is That?

Notes:

Back so soon?

I know right.

Actually I was reading comments and on another website that I posted it on someone left a comment that reminded me that I forgot someone.

I forgot someone pertinent to the story.

I know Klaus possesses somebody and a whole bunch of stuff happened that I skipped. And well the story is not the same as the Vampire Diaries so things can change.

But there was one person that I needed in the story but I forgot all about this person. And then I read the comments and it reminded me all about this person. Her name is on the title and you already know who it is. This is a funny scene and I quite like how it turned out.

Enjoy.

<><><>

/

A day before the ritual...

Stiles POV:

Since I have everything under control, I decided to go to the cafe to have some good coffee. I brought my laptop and some research papers for the ritual.

After getting there, I worked on some homework/finishing up school work. I was really focused, so I didn't notice it till I took a sip of my coffee. Of which I almost spit out. Elena was sitting on a table next to me.

Did she not notice me? I should clear up these important papers. In true clumsy fashion, however, I drop a paper off the table, and it hits her foot. Damn it, this always happens to me? Instead of freaking out, though, she just calmly lifts the paper and holds it out to me.

"Here."

I slowly grab the paper, but before I grab the paper, I find an absent sound, where is her heartbeat.

"Elena?" I ask.

Elena tilts her head like a cute puppy,

"Yeah?"

What is going on?

"You're not still mad at me?" I ask.

Grabbing my paper slowly.

She laughs,

"Nope. I'm not mad. Anyway, see you."

Elena gets up and walks right out. Huh? I need to make some phone calls. I grab all my stuff and pack it into my bag, and I pull out my phone as I walk outside. First step: call Klaus.

The phone rings for a beat then Klaus picks up,

"Stiles, is there something wrong?"

I laugh a strange kinda strangled laugh,

"Funny you should ask, so I just ran into Elena. But there is something seriously wrong. She didn't have a heartbeat, so I'm assuming she's a vampire, and that kind of screws up a lot of your plans. Why did they turn into a vampire I don't understand? I thought she wanted to stay human. But it was weird, though, because she wasn't the same, I don't think. She acted like she recognized me, but I don't think she really did. I don't know, it's bizarre. And it's so weird it's all happening right before the ritual. I'm just not sure what's going on. Do you know what's going on?" I kind of word-vomited all the questions I was curious about, leaving no time for Klaus to answer any of the questions.

"So you're saying she looked like Elena but wasn't acting like Elena?"

Klaus asks his own questions.

"And you're saying she's a vampire?"

When he asked the second question, his voice kind of turned into a growl, almost like a werewolf but more anger than a primal growl.