Hybrids

Notes:

So this is the last chapter I'll post till after the 24.

My old English teacher gave me an opportunity to write in a literary magazine, and I want to do it but it will also take all my concentration. So that being said I will only be working on that until it's done since it's hard and poetry.

Anyway I decided to just post this chapter and the ending was kinda a last-minute thought but I think it will be fun and it will finally give Peter the chance to punch Damon in the face, as everyone wants to happen.

Happy Readings!

<><><>

/

Stiles POV:

After some arguing with our eyes, Peter and I finally agreed to just let Klaus come in.

Though Peter just said,

"Come in," and walked into the house.

Klaus followed, and then I walked in and closed the door behind myself. It was awkward for a few minutes while Peter just cleaned the blood off himself. I looked down at myself, but I wasn't too worried about it, I don't faint at the sight of blood, of injures with lots of blood, maybe but not just blood. Klaus sat on the new couch like he lives here and waiting for us to settle. After two minutes, I just walk upstairs to get my research because awkward.

I make sure only to bring half of it down, just the spell and the flaw, I know how to fix it I just need ideas from Klaus himself because I don't know too many ways to fake kill people, the supernatural way at least, if I ever needed to fake my death easy . When I came back down, Peter had finally sat down, but he brought out his laptop and was doing something, probably just ignoring Klaus, but at least he pretended. I placed my notes down on the table, and I sat next to Peter.

"Okay, so here what I found out. I want to run a few things by you first before I get into explaining everything."

Klaus nodded, signaling me to continue, I took a big breath and just went for it.

"Okay, so first, the spell; is this the one? Because if not, everything else I have to say is pointless."

I tell him and hand him a draft of my basic understanding of the spell to turn him into a hybrid. Klaus looks it over, reading every word, I want to say I was waiting patiently, but my knee was bouncing out of habit. Peter was also watching at this point computer forgotten.

"So, is it the right spell?" I ask.

Klaus looks up,

"Yes, this is the spell that took my wolf powers from me. I hardly believe that it only took you a few days to find all this information out, I know a few witches I've hired that you quickly put them to shame. Your information is top-notch as well. But I've yet to see this flaw that you mentioned earlier."

Klaus tells me. I nod, I didn't exactly write it down.

"No, well, it's a small problem, but if I didn't find it, it would probably lead to bad things later. Okay, so I figured break the spell you turn into a hybrid." I ask, looking for confirmation that I'm right.

Klaus nodded his head, telling me to continue.

"And for the spell, you need a vampire, a werewolf and a Doppelganger. To die or something like that, right?"

I ask again, and he nods while gesturing 'about right' with his hand.

"Right well, the spell as it is now will turn you into a hybrid no problem. But I have to confirm this because it's all hypothesis' at this point. But when you were a hybrid before, did you have the ability to make more, like how a vampire can change a human with a bite or whatever it is you do?" I ask because, honestly, no vampire has been so forthcoming with information in this town.

"Yes, I could. And to turn a human, you have to feed it some of our blood and then kill them, and they wake up a vampire."

Klaus looked confused at me. I don't know if, from my lack of knowledge or from the face I made, when he said 'feed blood' because blood is blood and ugh, I've never been more glad to be a werewolf.

"Oh, cool, I guess. I don't really know if I wanted to know that." I said, frowning still partially disgusted.

"Well anyway, if you kill Elena in the spell, you won't be able to make more hybrids. Because you need a witch to perform a second spell in which you need to kill Elena in to become a hybrid. But I thought if in the end, she had to die anyway, she could just turn into a vampire right and she'd live through it. But I don't know how she's supposed to survive the first time because she can't be a vampire for the second spell." said in a sort of rushed jumble of words.

Klaus thought about what I said because he didn't speak right away.

Then stood up suddenly,

"My mother still harms me even now, after a thousand years. Did she really hates me so?"

He says, looking off; I'm smart enough to know that that wasn't a question, I or really anyone could answer. He turned back to me,

"What do you want to know? A fair trade, since the information was useful."

I paused, uh, I, uh...

"No, uh, once you become a hybrid."

I tried to stress. Peter sighed.

" Why? I said I'd answer any questions."

I don't know what to say.

But Peter to the rescue, as usual,

"He wants to ask you one question really, but he only wasn't to talk about it when you become a hybrid. So now you have your information and your good to go."

A quiet, almost non-existent whispered,

"So leave," was heard by everyone in the room, supernatural hearing, and all you know.

I laughed at Peter, blatant hate for all Vampires we've met thus far. It's not that he really hated them, I think at least, but he was more sarcastic than me most of the time, and that's saying something. Klaus looked at the new clock on the wall, only to find that we never set the clock, so it wasn't actually doing anything.

Klaus looks confused about me not wanting him to ask for information, but he picks up one of my research papers and writes his number on it. Just as he's about to say something, there's a knock on the door. I pause, but I move to answer it, not thinking. I open the door to Damon and Elena. They had come to apologize, but that all changed when they saw Klaus. I'm so dumb, but then Klaus or Peter didn't stop me, so this is all our fault.

/

<><><>

Notes:

See y'all another time.