chapter 15

yes mom, I'm very happy they're so good, they're kind and loving and caring, I love them so much " you said smiling to yourself.
"that's good, be good alright, you didn't call me I thought you forgot your mom when you got your brother" your mom said on the other end.
"it's not that mom, I miss you but you should spent more time with dad " you said
"alright " said your mom chuckling.
"anyway mom did my hyung ask you about my favorite things" you ask
"no he didn't why? "
"oh nothing just , okay mom I'm going to class call you later"
"okay take care" said your mom and you hang up .
why did hyung said he ask my mom when he didn't, and how did he knew I was seventeen years and how did he knew I like pink and I love vanilla flavour you thought.
"should I ask him? " you said  before taking your bag and going down.
......

"okay class i want to introduce new student so please  be quiet and welcome him" the teacher said "please come in and introduce yourself to mates"

the whole class looked at the door to see tall boy with blonde hair. girls started smiling  while boys kept their poker face.
"hello mates I'm soobin " he said and smile at you on seeing you.
you smile back at him when Hana nudge you
"hey y/n your just lucky, oh he's so handsome look he smile at you " hana said teasingly  wiggling her eyebrow and you shook your head.
"you can choose any empty seat " the teacher said and he walk towards your place seeing the empty seat.
"can I sit here" he said and you nod your head.
"how are you, is your hand okay" he ask taking out his books.
"yeah I'm okay now" you said
"okay class let's learn new chapter this morning" the teacher said.
........

"  jimin hyung I heard new students was transfer to you class, is it boy or girl " Jungkook ask.
" let me tell you kookie it's a girl and she's not bad, she's tall and pretty and one thing she's sitting near Taehyung " said Jimin
" Tae Tae did you talk to her? " ask Jungkook
" No why should I ? " Tae said and Jungkook  shook his head.
" do you know she's daughter of principal " Namjoon said.
" huh! how did you know hyung " ask Jungkook .
"of course I'm the president of this university" said Namjoon proudly " we also have his brother, he's in the same class with y/n "
"and he's taller than all of us " jin continue
"anyway where is Hobi and Suga hyung" ask Jimin.
"don't know " Namjoon said sipping his drink.

"oh there's y/n,  hey y/n come here " Jungkook called seeing you ,"oh who is that guy with y/n"
evryone turn their heads when Namjoon said "he's principal son"
Taehyung looked towards you and looked at soobin  and knitted his eyebrow .

" hyung urgh this are my friend  , Hana and soobin " you said and they nodded.
" so you're the new student, whoa you're really tall" said Jimin and soobin smile.
"okay sit here " Namjoon said and patted beside him.
soobin and Hana sat down and you were about to sit beside soobin when Taehyung grabbed your arm and pulled you beside him and sat you down. you blink your eyes and everyone looked at Taehyung.
" what? why are you guys looking at me? " ask Taehyung and everyone shook thier hand.

"so soobin we are y/n brother, there still two left " said Jungkook
" oh it's nice to meet you all " said soobin politely

" ahhh those bitches are coming " Hana said angrily seeing Miray and their groups who bullied you.
" Hana " you said looking at her.
" what happened did they do something that made you angry" ask Jimin to Hana.
" yes, I mean not me but.... Hana" you said cutting her words and Taehyung raise his eyebrow looking at you "Hana what happened tell " he said.
" those bitches yesterday they took y/n somewhere and bullied her because they saw her with Taehyung and ask her to stay away from her and injured y/n " Hana said and you looked down.
"y/n why didn't you tell us" Jungkook said.
" I... ahh it's because soobin helped me so" you   said.
" oh did you? " ask Jimin and soobin nodded " I told my dad and they were given punishment " soobin replied and you nod your head.  Taehyung stared at you, he knew you were lying yesterday when he ask you , but he didn't expect that it was them who bullied you.  he felt angry and turn his heads towards them.
"y/n if this thing happened tell us okay " jin said when Taehyung suddenly stood up grabbing your wrist.
" what happened Tae " aks Namjoon but he didn't said anything and dragged you where Miray and her groups were sitting.

" ahhh Taehyung " Miray said smilingly but glare at you when she saw you .
" If you girls ever laid your fingers on her, I'll forget that you are woman " Taehyung said calmly yet dangerously.
Miray and her group got shocked and scared . they've never seen Taehyung behaving this way " ye... yes Taehyung " they stuttered.
" she is my sister and my only girl, so be careful " said Taehyung glaring at them. you felt your heart beat again when he said his only girl, you felt so happy .

Than he dragged you out of the  canteen to the rooftop.