chapter 33

happened ? " ask Jimin when he saw Taehyung carrying you.
"she fell down ,can you bring me first aid" said Taehyung whilst helping you to sit on the sofa .
"sure " said Jimin  and walk away.

" y/n always be careful " said Taehyung looking at your bruised knee.
"you got injured again, why are you so careless huh" said Jin who came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee on his hand.
" I'm sorry hyung" you said pouting .

you hissed at the pain when Taehyung touched your knee.
he apply the medicine than put the band aid on it.
"let me take you to your room" said Taehyung and come closer to you with his one arm on your shoulder while the other on your leg.
you knew he was going carry you, so you quickly refused " hyung I... can go myself "  you said but he didn't reply and pick you up.

you look up at him and thought " hyung is so handsome, how can he love me, he just love me and care for me because I'm his sister, it's impossible that he loves me, even  though  he kissed me, he said because I didn't reply him, it's funny how can Hana say that hyung loves me."

on reaching your room Taehyung laid you down on your bed, 
he sat beside you and stared at you, you couldn't look into his eye's, you felt so nervous under his deep gaze.
"wha.... what happened hyung? " you ask but he just gaze at you before hugging you so tight. you felt confused but your heart started pounding.
"hyung" you said and try to move.
" don't move let me hold you like this " he said
he than started kissing your neck, you gasped you didn't know what was happening,you didn't understand , you shiver  your heart beating so loud.
you try to wiggle out but he held you so tight you couldn't move,
"hy..hyung " you said breathing heavily, while trying to push him.
" y/n im sorry if I couldn't be good brother " he said and left the room.

you touched your heart  and you could feel your heart thumping so loud, you touched your neck that he kissed and felt goosebumps.
you couldn't understand , you were trying not to accept the fact that your hyung loves you but the more you're being reluctant to accept the more he was coming more closer to you,
"what does hyung mean if he couldn't be good brother and why did he said sorry, he's a good brother and will always be good brother " you said to yourself but you knew the actual meaning behind it.
it can't be like this, everything is wrong, it shouldn't be this way, I can't love my hyung and he can't love me,  the feeling I have for him is wrong, I shouldn't feel for him this way, our kiss and our hug, everything is wrong, yes our kisses were just a mistake and accident now it won't happen again, he will always be my brother and not the other way around you thought to yourself .
you than stood up and went inside the bathroom to shower but than you heard your phone ringing.
you came out and look at the screen to see it was your mom calling. you pick up quickly "hello mom"
" hello how are you doing y/n " ask your mom
" I'm doing good and I miss you so much mom, when are you coming  back? " you ask
" I miss you too dear and were arriving tomorrow " said your mother and you felt so happy,
" okay, I miss you so much I want to see you and dad" you said
" alright alright we miss you too, than see you tomorrow " said your mom
" okay see you, bye mom and I love you much " you said and hang up the phone before going back inside the bathroom.

meanwhile Taehyung stood at the balcony letting the wind blow his face,
he thought about you before saying  "I'm sorry y/n , im sorry I won't be able to be good brother as you dream but I can't hold it anymore. I wish I had made you mine before you became my sister, I wonder how it would be if I had made you mine before.  All I want now is to hold you forever and make you mine