chapter 21

y/n gimme your bag" said Suga hyung
"why hyung? " I ask.
"just give me I'll carry" he said taking my bag.
"thank you hyung" I said smiling and he smile back patting my head.
"ah jimin hyung where is tae hyung? " i ask not seeing him.
" I don't know, he'll come anyway" said jimin and put his shoulder around me.

after I took shower and changed my uniform I went inside the kitchen to see Jin Namjoon hyung cooking.
"hyung let me do something" I said standing before the counter.
" it's fine y/n go and do something else" jin hyng said.
"hyung please, let me help, I always eat and do nothing, and I don't like it" than I saw him about to cut the carrot " hyung, let me cut for you" I said and took rhe knife from him.
he sigh before nodding his head.
I started chopping the carrot when I heard his name,  " Tae where did you went " ask jimin hyung.
"library to burrow some book" said Tae.
when I heard his voice , the dream came to my mind again. what is happening to me? why can't this dream just get outta my head? it's just a dream and not to mention he is my brother, what is going on? am I crazy? many questions kept on popping inside my brain that I didn't realize I cut my finger untill jin hyung called my name
"y/n you've cut your hand, what were you thinking?" said jin hyung taking my hands .
I hung my head low.
" let me clean it for you" he cleaned the blood and add medicine before putting band aid.
"now you are never allowed to do anything in the kitchen " said jin hyung looking at me.
" but hyung next time it won't happen "
" don't be stubborn " he said and pushed me our of the kitchen.

"what happened y/n why do you look upset? " ask Jimin hyung.
" I cut my hand and jin hyung  don't want me to do anything in the kitchen " I said and he chuckle.
"it's fine y/n, don't worry now come here, I was planning to play games with jungkook but ill play with you "
" ahh hyung, that's not fair, my hand is cut and I can't move it properly " I said seeing he was winning the game.
" don't worry y/n we'll play against him" jungkook hyung said sitting beside me.
"let me help you "
"you said I'm being unfair but it's you guys who is being unfair" he said and I smile
"we won " I shouted and jump and Jimin hyung threw the controller and acted like he was angry.
"looser hyung " I laugh at him and he started tickling me "you wanna laugh huh, laugh more " he said.
"yah! hyung stop it, kookie hyung help me " I laugh.
"no I won't help you now " he said.
tears were now on my eyes  cause of laughing hard "fine hyung im sorry, I won't laugh" 
"that's good " he said sitting straight.

" y/n go and call Tae Tae, tell him dinner is ready and you two dorks come here and help us " Namjoon said and I hesitate to go.
"oh y/n he might be in study room with somin " said Jimin and I nodded.

when I opened the door I saw them, he was saying something to somin, than she looked at my side than went closer to him.
their heads were so close that it seems like she was kissing hyung, I don't know why but I didn't like it, I know he is my brother but I just didn't like them being closer and I found myself glaring at her.

I open the door wide and walked towards them, he look up at me " dinner is ready, you guys can come down " I said in my unusual tone whilst folding my arms.somin tilt her head knitting her eyebrow the same with taetae hyung and I got more irritated to see them doing it together, I don't why but somehow it really annoyed me. after saying do I shoot of the room.

"what happened your hand y/n? " ask Tae hyung .
"nothing I just cut it mistakenly" I said stiffly  not even looking up putting as much food inside my mouth.
" you should be careful y/n " somin said so lovingly and I Roll my eyes though I didn't look at her.
"when are you guys completing the project " ask Hobi hyung.
" tomorrow I guess" I scoff and she saw it.
" is there any problem y/n" she ask
"no, I don't have any problem " I smile sarcastically displaying all my teeth and Kookie hyung chuckled.
I look up to see Tae hyung staring at me.

after dinner kookie hyung and I collected all the dishes and put it on the sink. while Hobi and Jimin hyung washed.
" yah! y/n why were you acting that way " ask kookie.
"I don't like her" I said and he laugh " I too don't like her she's so lame"
"include me in that " suga said taking the bottle of water from the fridge.

We high five grinning to each other.