chapter 34

good morning y/n " wished soobin sitting beside you.
"good morning" you wished back.
"huh! what happened to your knee did someone bully you again" ask soobin looking down at your knee that had band Aid.
you quickly shook your head " no I fell down "
" I told you don't hurt yourself again, be careful " said soobin and you nodded.
" good morning , what are you guys talking about? " said Hana.
"nothing " you said.
"ahh soobinah y/n met Yeonjun yesterday and do you know how they met, they bumped into each other and she fell down" said Hana
" great encounter " said soobin.
" oh anyway soobin do you know what day is tomorrow " ask Hana.
" it's Saturday  why? " ask soobin
" I know it's Saturday but tomorrow is a special day , it's y/n's birthday " said Hana and you look up at her.
"what? don't tell me you forgot your own birthday" ask Hana looking at your face and you smile awkwardly.
" you should treat me too " said soobin
" sure I will" you said smiling.

****************************

it was lunch break, soobin, Hana and you went to canteen and as usual three of you went where Taehyung and everyone was sitting.

there was an empty seat near Taehyung but you walk past and sat beside Hana and soobin.
Taehyung raise his eyebrow while looking at you.
"y/n why did you sit there, I specially kept that seat empty for you" said Namjoon .
" oh I just have something to talk with Hana" you said and smile.
"  do you really have something to talk about" ask Hana silently.
" no I just, I don't know " you said
" y/n  are you trying to avoid your brother " ask Hana again silently.
" no why would I, now stop talking and have your food " you said .
" no I think we need to talk " said Hana
" about what? " you ask.
" okay let me ask you this did you made decision " ask Hana
" what decision, I don't have to make any decision " you said while taking the bottle.
" come on y/n, you have to accept it "
" Hana he is brother and will always be my brother " you said
" no way, y/n than what about your feelings for him" said Hana loudly at your stubbornness, the table became quiet , everyone turn their heads towards you two, you look at Hana with your wide eyes and Hana look back at you bitting her lower lip.

" what? y/n do you have feelings for someone " ask Jungkook.
everyone stare at you waiting for your answer but you kept quiet not knowing what to say with your head down.
somin look at you and smirk,  " oh don't be shy y/n , so who is this lucky guy? "
you look at her gritting your teeth "  I.. I don't have feeling's for anyone , I need to go to bathroom " you stood up and nudged Hana.
Hana understood and stood up too " I need to go to" .
you two went inside the classroom instead of bathroom.

" I'm sorry y/n " said Hana pouting.
" it's okay " you said " Hana I.... yesterday Hyung said he's sorry if he couldn't be good brother ".
" you know what he meant right " said Hana
" but Hana this is wrong , I can't love my brother "
" so you decided to avoid your feelings and avoid him" you look down " do you really think you can eraze your feeling so easy and do you really think you can avoid him" ask Hana.
" if I avoid him I won't feel things for him and it's better if we keep distance " you said.
" y/n are you crazy, he loves you and you love him and just avoiding him or keeping distance won't help you, and I told you it's okay you guys are not blood related "
" No Hana you don't understand , it's not okay, my mom and his Dad are married and though we aren't from one blood we have become siblings, so how can I love him "
" y/n I don't want you to regret and what are you going to do if he confess to you, it's not like he won't, he told you he's sorry if he couldn't be good brother and you know he even said you need to wait for the right time, that means he will gradually tell you and he's waiting for the right time " said Hana
" I think you are mistaken , I don't think the girl hyung is talking about is me, and so he won't confess since he don't love me" you said but you knew otherwise " Hana please don't tell to anyone not even Yeonjun and soobin" you said and she nodded.