chapter 45

calming himself and giving his back to somin he ask " do you have anything to say to me? " 
she was confused at the sudden question but thinking it was the right time to tell her feeling to him she smile nervously .

" I have, I do have something to tell you which I kept myself for so long, I have been wanting to tell you but  I didn't know how to say but now that you ask let me tell you, actually I have been crushing on you since long back, even when I went to abroad I couldn't look at others, I missed you everytime and day by day I kept falling for you, and you know why i came here, I came here because of you, I wanted to see you , but every time I try to be close to you, you ignore me, I wanted you to look at me but you paid all your attention to your sister, still than I couldn't erase my feelings and I kept loving you " hugging Taehyung's back she said " I love you taehyung, I love you " she smile but she was pushed back harshly almost making her to fall down. she look up at him confused.
" what happened? " she ask
" why? why the hell did you do that somin " grabbing her shoulder he yelled making somin step back.
" what are you saying, I.. I don't understand "
" really do you want me to tell your dirty work, why the hell did you drug y/n and why did you let that bastard take her away, tell me why "

Feared spread across her face  , ' how did.. he know ' she thought.
" somin" yelled Taehyung
" I... I.. did it because I love you okay I love you, she was getting all your attention, I hate her, I hated her from the beginning, Taehyung I love you , do you get me "
" shut the fuck up alright, do you know what, I really don't wanna see you, I feel disgusting, if you were a guy I would've killed you, listen to me don't ever show your face to me and remember stay the fuck away from y/n, if you ever try to do something again I will forget who you are"

he was walking away when somin shouted " why, why do you care for her, she's not even your real sister so why Taehyung I love you she don't even love you didn't you see she was hugging soobin and than she was also being close to his friends, she's... "
"she's what " Taehyung intervened " yes she's not my real sister but I care for her do you know why because I love her , I love her do you hear me I love her"  .
he walked out of the rooftop when he saw soobin  and suga standing at the door.
"I'm sorry " said soobin bowing down.
he felt embarrassed and angry at the same time because of his sister.
ignoring him Taehyung walked away with suga " hyung  let's go to your house now"
" don't go, she is alright now, she don't want anyone of you to know , I'll bring her later to your house talk to her , don't worry tae she's alright  anyway see you later "
"where are you going? "
"principal office" said suga and shoot off.

while on the other hand soobin looked at his sister who was now slumping on the floor and crying.
"why are you even crying? I feel ashamed to be called your brother, how can you do this when you yourself are a girl. you knew I love her, but what did you do why are you so selfish , you have to apologize " saying this soobin left his sister angrily.

"Yoongi you coming to my office must be something important" said the principle adjusting his spectacles "sit down and tell me what is it? "

" as you said it's important, but before I say anything  please watch this " clicking the video he showed  principal.
shock expression appeared on Principle's face more than shock his cheeks became red due to anger.
Being a father he couldn't believe his daughter would be doing this kind of dirty things, not only did he use drug but also letting the man... moreover her daughter did it to his students which angered him more.
" it's a shameful thing, being the daughter of  a well sophisticated person, she should have known it would bring bad reputation not only to herself but to you and to the college . the video only showed her putting drugs and letting the man take her away but your student and my sister was almost raped because of your daughter shameful act, nobody have seen this but if anyone See's this video I'm afraid it'll ruin our college , of course we only have this single video clips and I will surely delete it no one will know about it, I was actually planning to report to the police but since she's your daughter and you're the principal of our college I thought you could deal with her better, it's up to you now than sir I'll be leaving   " standing up and taking back the phone he deleted it in front of the principal and walk out of the office.

"hyung come here I made this pancake for you " you said smiling when suga enter the house.
" it's good " said suga before eating it.
" hyung can I ask you something " seeing h nodding his head you ask " where's your parents? ".
" They live in Daegu " he said than look at you " y/n Taehyung knows about yesterday, someone showed the video to him , do you know who did this somin, somin did this , she have to apologize to you "
learning it was somin you Felt shocked, you knew she hated you but you never expected she would be doing dirty work. more of that you felt nervous hearing Taehyung knows about it.
"I told her father, he will deal with her "you nodded " come on let's get you home " .