chapter 42

"This is so delicious " said your dad while licking and biting the fried chicken leg.
" eat more than" said you mom putting more on his plate and on your plate " you too eat more ".
you nodded your head happily while taking a bite.
" y/n you should tell your brother to come home, if he get to taste this he will love it, sometimes I feel guilty in my lifetime I never cook for him , he have never tasted anything cooked at home by me nor her mother before but now I got a beautiful wife who cooks so deliciously I want him to taste every thing of course he have eaten already cooked by you but I want him to come home and eat with us together" said your dad and three of you look at each other while smiling lovely.

you felt sad hearing it  " so y/n you should tell your brother tomorrow to come home, doesn't he even miss us, ahh I don't know what to do with him, he rarely stay with me but I don't blame him, my house was so lonely before just the two of us but now I have beautiful wife and beautiful little princesses so im happy and thankful to God for bringing you two to me, you have to tell him alright " said your dad and you nodded nervously .

'how can I tell him when I'm keeping distance with him, untill and unless I let my feelings for him disappear I can't meet him, though it's never easy to stop and though it's impossible to always avoid him' you look at your mom and dad looking at each other lovingly while talking with warm smile on their face ' how can I tell them I love my hyung, how can I break their hearts .what will they think and what will they do if I say I love hyung,what if that beautiful smile vanish because of me,  I can't I should love him just as my hyung as my brother and not more than that,i should stop it before I start thinking I won't be able to live without him ' but you knew already that you can't live without him.

"what happened dear? why aren't you eating ? " ask your mim when he notice you were in daze.
you look up "oh nothing mom, ahh I'm just thinking if you could cook something tomorrow morning so that I can take it to hyung If suppose he didn't want to come home ".
" but you should try and let him come home" said your dad.
you nod your head " mom make it for seven people I want to give other as well "
"alright , I think you better tell me what they likes to eat " said your mom.
"okay mom " you replied.

...

"what's that y/n? " ask Hana when she saw the plastic bag on your hand.
" it's a package mom cooked for hyung, it's all their favorite "
"wow that's quite big though "
" I know right "
" speaking of that I really miss aunt cooking, will I get little bit from their share " said Hana with her puppy look.
you roll your eyes before smiling at her
"I knew you'd be asking so I brought for you too"
" only you understand me " said Hana hugging you.
" when are you giving them? ".
" lunch time but Hana can we not sit with them today, I just I mean.... "
" you know what to be honest I really don't wanna help you, like you love him and he love you so why can't you... anyway fine "
you look at Hana remembering something "

" Hana dad wants Tae hyung to come home and he even ask me to tell him and bring him home " you said a bit worried.
" so are you going to ask him? " ask Hana and you shook your head.
" and what are you going to tell your mom and dad"
" that's why I ask mom to make all these, I told them that if hyung refuse to come than I'd give him this"
"wait ! I don't understand what do you mean,like if you give him?"

" actually I.. it's like Tae hyung have never tasted anything made at home especially made by his birth mom or dad so dad wanted him to come home so as to have a taste that is being cooked at home by  mom" you said feeling guilty.
" you know you're being selfish than " said Hana hearing it.
" I know but.... " you look down and seeing you this way Hana sigh.

" hey y/n, Hana I have something to tell you guys " said Soobin excitedly whilst sitting down.
" wow you're really happy, it must be good one" said Hana.
"of course, you know my friend's are coming here from abroad tomorrow and so I want to introduce you two "
" really are they handsome " ask Hana wiggling her eyebrow making Soobin to roll his eyes.
" what? why are you rolling your eyes huh, what's going on with you guys even y/n rolled her eyes at me "
you and Soobin chuckle
" hey they are my friend of course they're handsome , but why are you asking when you already have my handsome friend Yeonjun "
" I just wanted to know , does Yeonjun know them as well " ask Hana
" of course , so do you guys want to meet them Tomorrow, I told them about you guys and they want to meet you too"
" sure, but where will we meet "
" actually about that were going to club, is it okay "
" I guess it's fine" ask Hana
"what about y/n? "
"umm I don't know , I have to ask mom but I don't think she will allow , I'll try "