chapter 28

how do you feel? " ask Taehyung parting his lips on yours and bumping your forehead with his. he was looking into your eyes without even blinking, you were so shocked that you couldn't say anything, instead you blankly look at him. 
why did hyung kiss me? why is he doing like this ? and why can't my heart stop pounding? these were the questions that started running inside your brain.
looking at your shocked and blank expression Taehyung sat straight leaning his back on the sofa. while you still remain there on the same position.
you touch your wet lips with your hand. you couldn't believe that your first kiss was stolen by your hyung. but when you thought about the kiss you felt butterflies all over you at the same time you felt goosebumps. you were so into your thought that you didn't realize that you were still laying on the sofa untill Taehyung spoke "are you going to remain like that forever".
you look at yourself and cough feeling awkward.  you wanted to ask him why he kissed you but you didn't have the guts.
Taehyung took the book again and started looking at it like nothing actually happened while you looked down feeling embarrassed with your cheeks blushing.

Namjoon opened the door quietly and peek inside to see taehyung reading and you looking down with your hair covering your whole face. 
" hey what are you guys still doing here, noodles are ready " said Namjoon .
hearing his voice you quickly stood up "ahh no.. noodles" you said and walk past Namjoon but he grab your hand, you look at him "did you got your answer " ask Namjoon raising his eyebrow . you couldn't say no nor say yes, "ahh I... I don't know " you said and shoot off the room.

"you really made up your mind huh? " said Namjoon whilst sitting.
" why are you asking? " ask Taehyung.
"you know I saw it, with my four eyes " said Namjoon and Taehyung looked at him understanding the meaning "who else? ".
" jin hyung "
"what did he say? " ask Taehyung flipping his hair back.
" he was shocked of course and was about to shout your name and beat you I guess but  I told him everything, but you should better talk to him " said Namjoon
" why did you ask her that? "
Namjoon Chuckle " she ask me that question so I sent her to you but I never expect you be doing that anyway did she said anything " .
" no she looked shocked and didn't day anything " replied Taehyung.
"of course she would, I mean her  hyung just kissed her, anyway what are you going to say to her if she ask you? " ask Namjoon but Taehyung didn't reply him.

"what happened to your cheeks, it's so red " said jungkook touching your cheek and you blink your eyes " nothing " you said and shoved the noodles inside your mouth.
"where is Taehyung and Namjoon ? " ask Hobi
"we're here" said Namjoon  and you felt nervous you couldn't look up.
" Tae hyung something happen to your sister, she's red " said Jungkook and you lower your head more.
Taehyung look at you and Namjoon chuckle.
" I don't really understand you Namjoon hyung, why do you always chuckle or laugh alone like an idiot person " said Jimin.
" shut up  you dump head " replied Namjoon.
jin looked at you and seeing you lower your head down he spoke "everybody just shut up and eat your noodles and Taehyung come to my room after this ".
Taehyung knew jin will talk to him so he nodded.

after having noodles Taehyung went to Jin's room.
" sit here and explain " said jin
Taehyung sat down and sigh " hyung  I've known her for long time and I love her, I didn't knew she would be my sister I never expected, I never told you guys but my eyes we're only on her, I know it is wrong to have feelings for my sister but she ain't my really sister and I've tried to stop but do you think it was so easy to just stop it, no I couldn't instead my feelings grew more and more everyday I see her and I can't anymore so I'm going to love her and do what I think I right.

" fine you love her but what about your parents and what about her, does she feel the same for you? " ask jin
"hyung it's not easy for me as well but I love her so much and I can't stop it , I'll talk to dad " said Taehyung.
"Do you think your dad will accept moreover he loves her mother don't you think you're instead going to create trouble? " said jin.
"  I don't know hyung, but I'll talk to dad "
"than what about her, does she love you not as brother but as a man" ask jin.
" I don't know " replied Taehyung.
" Tae Tae it's not that I'm against you loving her, but you guys are now siblings and your dad loves her mother so much and he's so happy and you know your dad,  not to mention y/n loves her mother as much as you love your father and do you think she will, Tae I'm not asking you to stop loving her, of course you can Love her as much as you want after all no one can stop the feelings we have for that special person but I'm just worried about you and y/n" said jin patting Taehyung shoulder.
" thank you hyung but believe me I will make everything alright " said Taehyung
" okay, I believe you but when are you going to tell others " ask jin.
" when the time comes" replied Tae and jin nodded saying " We will always be there for you ".