chapter 26

what happened to you, why are you blushing and why are you smiling ear to ear " you ask seeing Hana leaning on the desk blushing while smiling.
" y/n Im so in love, omg I can't forget that thing " she said squealing.
"are you going to tell me, what happened yesterday that made you look like abnormal"
" you ask so obvious.
" yesterday, yesterday.....my love held my hand, his palm that felt so warm over my cold hand, He hugged me and my heart race so fast, he kissed me that I felt like the world revolves around me, than he said  'I love you' that made everything stop making me feel like he and I are the only people living in this universe, tell me how can I forget that, the best part of my life, he was my prince and will forever be my prince and I'll forever be his princesses " she said her eyes full of adoration.
"you are really in love" you said and she nod her head happily.
than something hit you " Hana you said when he hug you your heart race , does it also happens when you hug your brother " you ask anxiously.
"what, why would my heart beat because my brother hug me " said Hana
" really , I mean not just a casual hug but than like that kinda hug like holding you so tight " you said again.
" believe me my brother have never hug me not even a causal let alone hold my hand , but why are you asking ? " she eyed you.
"no nothing, than if suppose you and your brother are so close like literally close ,  I mean when both of your face are so close and you.. you can feel his breath against your face don't your heart beat as well " you ask again.
" my heart will absolutely not beat and even if we're that close and even if I can feel his breath I would rather feel annoyed , but y/n why are you asking me this thing ? " she said
"no nothing I'm just confused" you said looking down and Hana narrowed her eyes.
"confused? confused at what ? " Hana ask.
"no nothing forget it "
"wait, how can you tell me to forget it when you suddenly ask me all this things, tell me y/n or I'll tell Soobin that you like him" she said.
"what? alright I'll tell you for sure but let me first understand my confusion"
" you know what, if you tell me your confusion we might solve it together " said Hana.
" I know but anyway I'll tell you tomorrow please I'll sure tell you tomorrow" you said pouting and she sigh " okay forget about whatever I ask you and tell me how did you feel when he kissed you " .
Hana became excited at once than she looked at you happily "  I don't know how to explain but I definitely can say that it really really felt good, you know it was my first kiss and my first kiss was taken by my love my Prince , hmm by the way where is soobin? won't he come today " said Hana and you shook your head.
"I'm hungry let's eat something" said Hana and the moment you two stood up soobin enter the class.
"where were you? " ask Hana
"just had some work with my Dad" replied soobin "but where are you two going?"
"oh canteen, I'm hungry "
"okay than let's go together"

" oh y/n let's go there and sit with your brothers " said Hana pointing at them.
"okay " you said.

" sis? " said Soobin when he saw his sister sitting with them and somin smile at him.
you look at somin annoyingly especially when you saw her  sitting beside Tae hyung.
you sat down beside soobin and started shoving the food inside your mouth full agitated.
somin look at you than smile " what happened y/n did someone made you angry " .
you scoff at her words and Taehyung knitted his eyebrow.
"what happened y/n? you look angry?" ask Hana.
" nothing " you replied your mouth full.
" you don't want me to sit here " said somin in a sad tone and you glare at her 'of course I don't want ' you thought."I know you hate me but I just wanted to be friends with you all"
seeing you glaring at her she moved more closer to taehyung touching his arms.
"taetae can I not sit here? " somin said holding taehyung's hand.
"why are you thinking like that, I never said I don't want you to sit here nor did I said I hate you" you said after drinking.
"sis I think you're Overthinking" said Soobin and she could only smile softly.

"I'll go to washroom" you said and somin quickly stood up "can I go with you, I want to go as well" se said and you nod your head.

"I know you hate me the same I hate you" she said on reaching the bathroom . she than grabbed your arm " y/n I know your not his real sister and you're just his step sister and I know you love him but y/n let me tell you,I have been loving Taehyung for long and I will love him forever and I will make him mine, I don't know what you did to him that he cares for you so much I mean you're not blood related, if you think by being his step sister you can take chance to become closer with him you are wrong, you can never be loved by him, right now he cares for you maybe because your his sister at least in the name of   step sister but once I make him fall for me he will leave you and won't care for you anymore, so y/n you better not get used to him caring you or else you'll get hurt trust me, and mark my words I somin will make kim Taehyung mine forever "
you glare at her "he don't love you and he never will love you "
"huh as if you know " she scoff
"I know, my hyung loves someone else" you said and she eyed you
" whatever I will make him mine" she walked away.
you stood there feeling so angry "what does she think of herself , of course I love him,he my hyung. stupid my hyung doesn't even love her but she's so proud that she'll make him hers, she will know when  the person whom hyung loves appear .

Little did you know that the person you were referring to is you you yourself.