chapter 43

"Hyung uh mom cooked this for you guys " you said keeping the bag on the table.
"what is it? " ask Jimin excitedly.
Jungkook and Jimin started opening the package when they fell the smell and they sniffle more " sashimi, chicken fried, bibimbab, galbi and  naengmyeon" said Jungkook happily showing his bunny teeth .
"I am not sharing sashimi with anyone " taking the sashimi box  Jungkook started putting in his mouth.
"come on kookie, you have to share with everyone, Im sure aunt didn't made for you only " said Namjoon wanting to eat.
" whoa this is delicious y/n please than your mom for me" said Jimin biting it.
" what are you two waiting for, sit down and eat with us " side Jhope when he saw you and Hana still standing.

" ahh hyung actually were going, we have some work to do" .
" do it later and eat with us , it's lunch time and you should not skip"
" it's fine we'll  go" you said and turn back .
"y/n sit down and eat with us, you can work later " said Taehyung, he knew you didn't have work .
" but... just sit and eat okay " Jimin cut you off while pulling you down and Hana.

"you guys will be having exam next week so you three should work hard " side Namjoon opening the bottle cap.
Three of you nodded "and you guys can come to me if you got problems, I can teach you three " .

" don't you have anything to say to me y/n? " ask Taehyung looking at you.
you felt nervous, you couldn't raise your head "no hyung "
" did dad ask me to come home? " hearing him you became more nervous , you didn't want to tell him but now that he was asking you nodded your head slowly with your head down.
" Tell dad I'll come tomorrow " said Taehyung his eyes never leaving you.
" okay " you mumble.
" I told you, you can't avoid him" whisper Hana
....

The next day after class got over, Soobin picked you and Hana and three of you went to the club.
you lied to your mom for the very first time saying you were going to Hana's house to do assignment together and that you were staying the night when she asked you . you didn't wanna lie to her,you felt sad and you didn't even plan to stay the night but knowing that your hyung will be coming you said that way, you knew if he comes home he will be talking to you or probably will ask you about soobin and you know you won't be able to answer him.

" they're already here, come let's meet them" soobin drag you and Hana towards four boys who were drinking.
"hey guys " soobin high five each of them.
" hey damn you've grown  more taller "
soobin laugh  " guys look who I brought with me, she's y/n and she " he looked at Yeonjun "why don't you tell bro" .
Yeonjun cleared his throat " well she's my girlfriend Hana "
"damn you got a girlfriend and you didn't even tell us when we were on the call even soobin ,anyway it's nice to meet you y/n and Hana, I'm Huening kai "
" and I'm kang Taehyun"
"and I'm Choi Boemgyu"
" you know y/n soobin talks about you a lot " said Taehyun and you smile nervously at him while soobin scratch the back of his neck.
" do you know you got similar name with his brother Taehyung " said Soobin.
" really it's just the g , you should take me to meet him " Taehyun said and you nodded.
"come on let's drink " everyone took the glass of wine while you and Hana took soft drink.
"cheers to Yeonjun for getting girlfriend" said Heuning kai and everyone shouted making Hana blush out of nervous.

" y/n can I dance with you " Taehyun ask looking at you.
"ahh I... go y/n " Hana pushed you to him.

"but I don't know how to dance "
" don't worry, I'll tell you but hold my hand first " said Teahyun taking your hand.
the same time someone took picture of you and Taehyun holding each other's hand

" Hana do you know Yeonjun is a great dancer , have he ever showed you " said Bomgyu and Hana shook her head.
"come on Yeonjun you should show her, let's all dance " Kai said standing up excitedly.

After some minutes feeling thirsty you came out and drank water, you stood at the counter and watch them dance.
The bartender took quick glance at the corner and seeing that the person nodding her head he gave you a glass of soft drinks.

you thank him before drinking but not even a second went that you felt dizzy, you look around to see everything became blurry, you  couldn't stand straight, when you thought you were falling down someone held you and carried you away.

the man took you to the room than locked the door and laid you down on the bed.
He smirk at you before hovering on top of you "baby you look so beautiful" he said and cares your face.
"who are you? Lea.. leave me alone "
" don't worry baby let me taste you " he said and he leaned towards your head before tearing your dress around your shoulder revealing your collar bone.
though it was hard you try to wriggle out of him  " what are you doing, let m. me go "you cried out your eyes closed.
" shut up "he said and started kissing your neck harshly.
feeling the pain you cry out loud and pushed him with all your strength but he didn't budge.
" go away, don't touch me please please, save me hyung" you cried out tears running down your cheek. you felt weak on your body that you couldn't move, you could only cry out loud.

The door suddenly broke down with a loud noise and before the man who was on top of you realise he was already on the floor with blood dripping from his mouth.

" how dare you lay your fingers on her you bastard " the man couldn't even say a single word when he got Another punch.
"I'll kill you " punches were shot at his face again and again that was already swollen covered with blood.