chapter 47

when you and Taehyung came your mom and dad was already sitting down.
"what took you guys so long huh, the food is getting cold" said your mother placing the food on your plate and Taehyung.

no one said a single word when Mr. Kim spoke " son it's been a week you said you would introduce someone "
immediately looking at his father Taehyung reply " I still can't tell her, how will I introduce her,  she had been avoiding me, I still need time "
the moment you heard you stop eating and your mom took a quick glance at you.
" avoiding you? than there must be some reason she's doing that, you need to ask her " reply Mr. Kim while glancing at you " do I know her " he chuckle
Taehyung looked at him with a discern eyes than replied "maybe "
...

"what are you thinking? " ask your mom sitting beside Mr. Kim.
looking at her he replied " I need to tell you something "
" what is it ? "
" something is going on between them do you know it "
sighing your mom nodded " I'm sorry i didn't told you but i was shocked "
"  I was walking past tae's room and I overheard their conversation, I think they've fallen in love with each other "
" that day i saw them hugging it was not just a simple hug but I saw tae kissing her but I was so shocked I couldn't tell you "
" but you know I felt sorry, I felt pain when I  saw them and heard them " said Mr. Kim sighing heavily.
For a while they kept quiet than they look at each other like they understood eachother thoughts.
" let me talk to y/n "said your mom and Mr. kim nodded.
The moment your mom went out side the room Taehyung enter
" oh I was about to go to you" said Mr. kim standing from the sofa when he saw Tae "come here sit down and tell me what you want to say"
" Dad you seems to know it so you ask if you know her? isn't it"
chuckling Mr kim said " I heard your conversation not only me but your mom seems to know it before than me, she and I both saw it.so you said it was difficult for you before, did you know her even before I married her mother ? "
" yes, I know her before you married her mother, I didn't know she would be my step sister . when I saw her that day on your wedding I wasn't shocked nor surprise instead I felt pain  but dad I tried to, I tried to stop it I tried to erase it but I couldn't, instead I loved her more and more, I'm sorry dad but I don't wanna see her as sister but I want to see her as a woman I'm sorry " said Taehyung his head lower down.

looking at his son Mr. Kim said " so do you blame me for marrying her mother, do you blame me for you and she are siblings now ".
" no I don't blame you, I don't blame anyone "replied Taehyung.
"so you only want her, what if I don't accept?"
" even if you don't accept I will still only want her, she'll  be the only person I will love for my whole life and you need to accept it "
" Hhmm i wonder how we father and son fell in love with the mother and daughter, it's irony and very sad at the same time, like father like son, like mother like daughter " keeping his palm on Taehyung's shoulder and looking at his son Mr kim continued " do you still remember that day what you told me ' if you really love someone, you should go ahead, confess it, court her till she fall in love with you than stay still and get hurt ' your doing exactly what you said, you love her so you went ahead telling your feelings even though she avoids you , and even though you knew she's your sister son I cannot ask you to leave her nor can I stop you from loving her of course I won't stop you it's your life you're gonna live not me so son as you said court her forever like it's your first time you're seeing her "

hearing it Taehyung look at his father a bit surprise when Mr kim chuckle "why are you looking at me like that, how can I break two hearts who wants to stay together, I will support you always like you support me "
...

'why are you doing this hyung? why are you putting me in a difficult situation, you know we cannot be together, what are you going to do ? why did you say everything is right when its wrong ' you were in your daze thinking when your mother voice caught your attention
" y/n what are you thinking?" ask your mother coming and sitting beside you .
You move closer to her and hugged her "nothing mom " you lied.
" y/n is there something wrong between you and your brother "
opening your eyes you quickly replied "no.. no mom everything is okay why.. why are you asking? "
" y/n do you know who the girl is your brother is talking about "
" I don't know why are you asking mom?"
"  y/n I'm your mother, I know everything about you, I know when you lie, I know when your sad even if you don't say it out, I know when your uneasy with something , I know that you were avoiding your brother, and I also know that the girl Tae is talking about is you, you love your brother , my dear love is so beautiful once you love someone deeply it will never change.
That deep love will always remain forever even after death, so what I'm trying to say is that don't avoid your feelings because  you think it is wrong between siblings to fall in love, love can happen with anyone and it's not easy to erase our feeling easily, it's easy to fall in love but difficult to forget the person. I can see your brother loves you so much so accept him, he might be your destiny "
you look at your mother with your glassy moist eyes and hug her " but mom we are brother and sister, and you are our parents so how can we, what will other people think , what will your colleagues think, what will dad colleagues think, I always wish to have brother and I got it and I don't want to......