Chapter 40

y/n " called your mom when she saw you.
"mom, I am going to stay with you and dad " you said before hugging her.
" why? I thought you would live with your hyung there forever " said your mom jokingly yet her eyes look at you suspiciously " why do you suddenly want to stay with us? "

" I just want to spent time with you and dad mom" you smile happily but your eyes looked so upset .
" okay what about your Hyung, does he not want to come home? " ask your mom
" oh.. hyung.. he I don't know mom" you said  not looking at your mother.
" you didn't tell him you're coming here"
" yes... I didn't met him so I couldn't but I told Namjoon hyung and he'll tell to him and other's " you said slightly looking uneasy " uhh mom where's dad? " you try to change the topic.
" he's in study room checking some files " said your mom " okay than fine go and change I'll make, something for you to eat" .
" alright mom " you said and hurriedly walk to your room which was opposite to Taehyung

...........

The moment Namjoon  open the door and walk inside everyone look at him steadly which made him to frowned.

"Why the hell are you guys looking at me like that? It's scary you know" Said Namjoon with a loud tone.

" Where's y/n? " ask Taehyung straightly.

" Why are you asking me? " Said Namjoon nonchalantly.

"Huh she wasn't with you? " Ask Hobi.

"Huh than where could she be? " Said Jimin.

" yah Namjoon! everyone is  getting worried  just tell us where  did she went, I know you know where she is"  Yelled Jin.

" Where could she go you all stupid.. Of course she went to her house, she doesn't want to stay with us, she said she doesn't like any one of you except me and she wants to stay away from you guys " said Namjoon with a smug look.

" Shut up that wasn't funny crazy guy" Said Jimin

"But why didn't she told us " Said Jungkook looking upset.

" I told you right, she only likes me so she told me only " Said Namjoon and smile when he saw Jin glaring at him " Alright, she said she wants to spent some time with uncle and aunt, so don't worry she'll come back " .

" Alright we'll talk to her tomorrow now let's have dinner " Said Jin

" You guys have I don't wanna have now"  said Taehyung walking away.

" What happened to him, didn't he said he was hungry before? " Said Jimin.

Jin was about to call him when Namjoon stop him " I'll go and talk to him "  Jin nooded quickly understanding Namjoon.

Namjoon followed Taehyung on the rooftop.

"Why did you come here? Won't you have dinner? " Said Taehyung

" I'm not hungry " Said Namjoon sitting down  " What happened? You know she was running looking like she didn't want anyone of us to see her or more precisely she was running from you?" Said Namjoon looking at Taehyung.

" She's avoiding me  I know" Said Taehyung.

"  Did you say something to her ? "

" I just told her I wanted to be with her forever and the song I sang was all my true feelings "

" So what you gonna do now that she started to avoid you" Ask Namjoon .

" I'll go home too, the more she avoids me the more I will go after her " Said Taehyung while remembering Soobin and you hugging each other. That moment he saw you guys hugging each other he hated it, especially when you didn't even look at him and walk away.

" But don't go now, let her spent some time with them.she might be feeling confused hearing all that though you didn't tell her directly that you love her, after all you guys are siblings, so go after some days " Said Namjoon and Taehyung nodded.

. . . . ..

THE NEXT DAY

"y/n come here,have your breakfast first" shouted your mom when she saw you going away without having anything.
"but I'm not hungry" you whined
" you need to eat something , do you wanna get faint you need some energy y/n " said your Dad coming down whilst buttoning his shirt on his wrist.

"okay mom dad " you said  and sat down beside your dad.
your mom pour a glass of juice for you and gave you.
" eat this " said your dad putting sandwich on your plate.
you look at them lovingly before taking the sandwich and eating it quickly .
" have slowly I'll drop you on my way " said your dad chuckling.
"oh " you said

After waving your dad you were going to your locker when from far you saw your hyungs coming, you turn back and quickly run  to your class.

"  why is y/n running " said jungkook when he saw you running.
Taehyung looked at you his eyes expressionless 'why are you running y/n you can't avoid me ' thought taehyung.
" I told you she doesn't want to see anyone of you " said Namjoon folding his arms.
" shut up, she doesn't want to see you too" said Jimin showing his irrigating face to Namjoon.

" class you need to work hard this week if you want to graduate, be regular and do good in your project assigned to you alright " said the teacher
" yes sir " replied the students.

" oh god I haven't even done one project and were having exam this is not good " complain Hana.
" what were you doing that you didn't even do one project " ask Soobin.
" what do you think I would do, of course I would talk to my Prince " said Hana giggling making you and Soobin to shook head .
" you know what I'm gonna tell Yeonjun not to talk to you until you finish your assignments " said Soobin.
" shut up , I'll do my project " said Hana before hitting soobin's shoulder.