chapter 29

"don't tell me that you had a bad dream again and you couldn't sleep" Hana said looking at your sleepy face.
" it's not about the dream" you murmured closing your eyes and leaning against the desk.
" than why do you look so sleepy, something is really going on with you" said Hana.
" blame my brother " you murmured sleepily unaware of what you said.
"what? blame your brother yah y/n what happened did he do something" ask Hana stubbornly .
"yes, he kissed me" you said again unaware and Hana jaws dropped and her eyes opened wide. you were feeling so sleepy and hearing her questioning disturbed you that  you told unaware feeling annoyed.

"yah y/n do you know what you're saying" ask Hana shaking you.
"let me sleep Hana I know what I'm saying" you said still unaware.
"yah y/n....what happened? why do you look so shocked? " Soobin ask Interrupting Hana.
"ahhh.... nothing " said Hana looking at soobin with a feign laugh.

***********************

" hey somin  won't your boyfriend be angry if he sees you with us,all guys? " ask Jungkook, he was getting annoyed at somin who now sat with them during lunch time everyday.
she did nothing to him but he really hates her, he thought that maybe in her previous life she owe him .
somin smile saying " actually I don't have a boyfriend "
"that's bad , I thought you're beautiful,may be you're no ones type" said Jungkook emphasising the word 'no one's' and Jimin nudged jungkook arms while pretending to clean his throat.
somin laugh shyly yet cursing Jungkook inwardly " actually I'm waiting for someone that I've been in love with for so long " she said while looking at Taehyung and leaning closer to him touching his arms and jungkook roll his eyes exasperatingly.

the moment you enter the Canteen you saw somin sitting beside Taehyung and eaning closer to him touching each other's arm.
you quickly walk to them and stood at the back of them.  while soobin and Hana ran after you.
" oh y/n why are you standing there? sit here" said Namjoon seeing you standing behind them.
" it's fine hyung, actually I wanted to talk to Tae hyung " you said than look at somin who was looking at you too " can you go and sit there".
somin glare at you before smiling sweetly and saying " is it very important "
"yes it is " you smile back sweetly.
"y/n you can sit in my place instead " said Jimin on the left side of Taehyung. he was standing up but you quickly said " no I want to sit here only " .
Taehyung raise his eyebrow , the corner of his lips slightly curve upwards. he knew you were jealous.
whilst  everybody look at you like you just did something before them.
"  just sit there and somin you can come this side, our sister is so pampered and what ever she says is very important to us though it might just be a mere thing to you "said suga.
somin felt agitated and glare at you but she control herself and stood up smiling " okay you can sit here" she said and sat down opposite to Taehyung beside her brother.

you quickly sat down happily "what do you wanted to say? " ask Taehyung looking at you.
" ahhh! actually I forgot hyung " you said and Taehyung smirk looking at your so obvious act.  everybody looked at you again all with blank expression except Namjoon who was smiling like an idiot and somin who was fuming with anger .

" you must be really crazy " said Jimin to Namjoon seeing him smile all alone again .
" no I ain't crazy, it's just that I could see something while all you dump head couldn't " said Namjoon.
but of course somin got the meaning behind his words making her gritting her teeth and clenching her palm more.
" don't ever listen to your president, he is foolish " said jungkook to soobin and Hana who look at them blinking their eyes not knowing what to say feeling awkward.

"everbody let's eat now" said Jin.
everyone started eating quietly when all of a sudden somin took the meat on her plate and put it on Taehyung's plate smiling.
" I know you love meat, so eat mine as well" she said and smirk at you.
Before Taehyung could take it you quickly took the meat and shoved inside your mouth.
" I like to eat meat too, it's very delicious " you said your mouth full . Taehyung lips curve upwards again.
" really, than eat mine " said soobin puting his meat on your plate smiling happily.
you smile back and took it to put inside your mouth when Taehyung snatch it away from you and put in his mouth " hyung that's mine " you said.
" you took mine too, ahh its very delicious " he said.
everyone look between you and Taehyung not understanding what was going on, the meat was available yet you two were eating one another's one, everyone had different expression except Namjoon who was enjoying the scene showing his deep dimples.