chapter 41

let's sit with your hyung" said soobin holding his tray.
Hana glance at you and seeing you looking down and fidgeting your fingers she whisper in your ears " y/n it'll be so obvious you're avoiding him so let's just sit "
" why aren't you guys walking? " said Soobin looking at you two.
" oh nothing let's go" said Hana before grabbing your wrist and dragging you.

" oh y/n sit here with me " said Jungkook patting the seat beside him which was opposite to Taehyung
you went and sat near him while Soobin and Hana sat between Jhope and Namjoon.
" why didn't you tell us and went away like that we were all so worried you know" complain Jungkook  .
" I'm sorry hyung " you said and smile nervously.
"  Do you know what this crazy guy said? " said Jimin glancing at Namjoon who was stuffing his mouth with Noodles " he said that you don't want to stay with us and you don't like us "
you look at Namjoon and he smile at you showing his dimples before winking at you.

" you have to come back fast y/n " said Jungkook pouting at you  and you nodded smiling at him being childish.
you talk to everyone except Taehyung, Somin who saw Taehyung keeping quiet and you who didn't even glance at him felt something was wrong and with an evil smile she said
" Is something wrong with you and Taehyung , I mean you guys didn't even say any single words to each other, I just feel odd "
The moment you heard you look up and seeing her smirking you glare at her before you slowly glance at him who was already looking at you, you quickly look away feeling nervous.
" there's nothing wrong with them and even if there is something between them it's none of your business they can deal themselves " said Jungkook glaring at Somin.

" I don't understand why you hate me like I didn't do anything to you " said somin looking at Jungkook angrily.
" yes you did nothing , just your existing irritates me" retorted Jungkook.
"you, how dare you? " said Somin pointing her Index finger at Jungkook.
" okay guys stop it and Jungkook you shouldn't be rude now apologize " said Jin
" why should I? I don't want to " replied Jungkook.
" you..... sister stop it " soobin interrupted his sister .
" why should I  stop huh ? "
" sister I think Jungkook hyung is right even if there's a problem they can deal themselves, we shouldn't interfere " said Soobin.
" are you saying that I'm interfering, are you supporting them because you love y/n " said somi  raising her voice.
on hearing it everyone look between Soobin and you.
while you open your eyes wide and look back at them Soobin felt embarrassed and smile awkwardly looking back at them
" what Soobin loves y/n? " said Jungkook.
" no he don't " you quickly reply.
" yes, I.. I don't love her I just like her as a friend " said Soobin scratching the back of his neck awkwardly though his eyes looked a little upset.
you nodded you're head before smiling nervously.
" you really like her as a friend " ask Jimin curiously.
" uh.. yeah " said Soobin looking uneasy.
" can you.... " somin was about to say when Soobin quickly spoke " my sister says anything when she's angry " .
somin glare at Soobin before standing up and walking away angrily.
" sorry ,I'll go and talk to her " said Soobin before bowing politely and followed her sister.

The moment Soobin walk away Jungkook held your shoulder and turn you at his side .
you look at him confused  " Are you blushing " ask Jungkook teasingly.
" what, no hyung I'm.. I'm not blushing, why would I blush " you said touching your cheeks with the back of your palm.
"  I think Soobin likes you not just as a friend but..." you quickly interrupted him " no hyung, he doesn't, we are just friend " .
" no I can see from his eyes " said Jungkook and you continuously shook your head denying.
" than do you like someone you love " ask Jungkook his eyes looking so curious.
on hearing it everyone turn their heads towards you.
you felt nervous when especially you felt a strong gaze from Taehyung.
" I.... I... don't like anyone " you stammer while
unconsciously crossing your fingers that was on the  edge of the table.
when Taehyung notice your cross fingers he knew you were lying and without him realising the corner of his lips curve up slightly and his gaze at you became more intense.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth when you quickly stood up and excuse yourself before walking away.
Being the only girl alone with seven boys Hana awkwardly stood up too and ran after you

"sis I'm sorry " said Soobin running after his sister.
" shut up and don't follow me if you don't want my beating " somin shouted back.
" stop being angry " said Soobin grabbing somin.
" shut up you supported that stupid Jungkook , I mean what does  he thinks of himself and you why did you lie, don't you love her " somin said angrily folding her arms.

" I wasn't supporting him alright and I didn't know why the hell do you even bring that up, I mean why did you say that I love her , I know I love her but you bringing that was unnecessary " replied Soobin.

" what do you mean unnecessary, wasn't I helping you "
" come on sis, I can tell her but do you think she loves me let alone like, you embarrassed me rather "
" just go away alright " shouted somin.

" Like why does everyone defend y/n, now even my blood brother started to side with her " somin curse her eyes with envious look.