chapter 37

you sat down on your bed thinking about what your hyung said at dinner. you didn't understand what  Taehyung was thinking, his sudden confession that he love someone and him saying he can't wait and the intense gaze confused you,   you were now not sure  if the girl he was talking about was you , hyung cannot say that he loves his   sister to mom and dad , am I being wrong in thinking that hyung loves me after all we are siblings, am I mistaken him because of his deep  care but again he kissed me. why can't I understand him? many question kept popping inside your brain, but one certain thing you were so sure was that he was not going to wait any longer.
you sigh before taking the glass to drink water.
"y/n" you look at the door to see your mom .
"mom" you said
" what happened ? can't sleep? " said your mom sitting beside you.
" nothing maybe I missed you so much " you said hugging your mom.
"y/n is there anything bothering you " ask you mom patting your head.
you look up at your mom" no mom why are you asking? "
" just asking " said your mom .
" I heard you're being pampered too much by your brothers" said your mom chuckling.
you smile " you know mom they care for me and protect me, they don't even let me work you know one time I cut my finger while chopping and Jin hyung said I was not allowed to work in the kitchen, and they always carry my bag when going to College,  they are the best brother I will ever have, I love them so much , thank you mom for falling in love with dad" you said giggling " I not only got my dream brother but i got the best brothers in the world" .
" alright, alright now go to sleep it's late " said your mother .
"okay mom good night"
"good night too"

*********************************

Kimtaehyung woke up early and went to your room before showering, he kneeled down and stare at your face, it was your birthday and he wanted to be the first person to wish you, he remove the hair which covered your face than he caress your cheek that felt soft in his palms, his eyes look down on your lips, he slowly move his head and peck your lips.

you felt hot breath on your cheeks, you slowly open your eyes.
the moment you open your eyes you gasped when you felt his lips on yours.you were startled that you couldn't move away quickly.
Only after few minutes you move your head away, " hy... hyung" you said .
" Happy birthday y/n " he wished taking your hands.
you look at him without saying anything, you just didn't understand, he just kissed you yet he acted like nothing happened, you didn't understand why he kissed you, you knew kisses were done between lovers and those who are in relationship but you and him were siblings and you felt so wrong though you love him and though you love it when he hold you, when he kiss you, when he hug you.
"Thank you " you finally said.
" alright now get ready  ,everyone is waiting for you " said Taehyung  and you nodded.

After few minutes you and Taehyung left your mom and dad house and went to your brothers house.
the moment you open the door everyone sang Happy Birthday to you.
you felt happy and smile at them.
"happy birthday dear, you're finally 18th " said your mom and dad  and you nodded happily smiling. " here's your gift " said your dad handing you a key.
you look at them confused before realising " it's a car key " you said happily hugging them both.
"happy birthday y/n my best friend in the world " said Hana hugging you " this is my gift, I know you will like it " you nodded "thank you".
" happy birthday y/n , and this is my small gift " he said while taking your hand, than he putted bracelet on your wrist " it's beautiful thank you soobinah " .
" Happy birthday Y/n "said somin her eyes though full of hatred.
" Happy birthday princesses " Hobi along with others shouted " now let's cut the cake " .
you cut the cake and gave everyone.
" hey birthday girl, may I have a dance with you " said Jungkook and you nod happily.
everyone started dancing,
"okay Jungkook it's my turn " said Jimin taking your hand.
you smile and dance with everyone, you were so happy, you usually celebrate your birthday with just your mom and hana but this time was different, you were celebrating with the ones you love and you felt so overwhelmed.
" alright everyone , we have someone who wants to sing for his sister ,so let's heart it from Taehyung" said Namjoon .
you glance at Taehyung who was also glancing at you. 
Taehyung sat down on the piano and started playing and singing yet his eyes steady on you.
" from the first time I saw you, I couldn't remove my eyes, that innocent smile that preety eyes, that alluring lips when you talk , every part of you that made my heart beat, I couldn't ignore it .
I watched you everyday, I wanted to know you more, wanted to hold you and never let go, our eyes when met I always feel like staring at it, in my eyes you became my world, in your eyes I saw the beautiful galaxy because you were my universe.
Every second I see you, the feelings grew , it became so deep deeper than the ocean that I couldn't hold anymore,  I wanna stay by your side every minute, wanna see you the first I wake up and the last I close my eyes, wanna dream of you, now I wonder our future, I want to make you mine, will my wish become reality, will destiny be my side and bring you to me, I wonder and wonder, you are the only person I want "

************************************

PLEASE VOTE jebal 💜💜💜💜