chapter 31

where are you going y/n? " ask Jin when he saw you rushing out the door.
" I'm going to cafe to meet Hana " you said turning back.
" aright call anyone of us will pick you up " he said and you nodded.

after few minutes you reach the cafe, you went inside and search for Hana.
"hey y/n here" shout Hana waving her hand sitting in the corner.  you wave back and went walk to her.
" I got drink for you " said Hana and gave you the glass. " okay so before you start, let me tell you something very important, y/n we've been friends since childhood and I've never hidden anything from you, I share every single thing even if it is just a mere one and I want you to do the same, don't hide anything and tell me every single word " said Hana and you look at her and gulped before nodding.
" but... but i dont know where to start nor do I  know how to say " you said restlessly.
" okay than tell me why did he kissed you " said Hana sipping on her drink.
" about that i ask  him if he have ever kissed or not  but it was not only him who I asked but I ask all my hyung but no one said yes and when I ask Namjoon hyung he told me to ask Taehyung, so I went and ask him and
at first he didn't do anything but when I said that I don't like somin because she's close with him he suddenly came closer and kissed me and truth be told he kissed me even today in our class " you said and look up to see Hana's eyes almost springing out of her socket.
"Hana wh... why are you looking at me like that? " you ask.
" Tae.. Taehyung kissed you not once but twice, I mean anyway did you ask him why he did that"
" at first I didn't have the guts to ask , I was shocked it was my first kiss and he took it, I couldn't even look at him  and today when I ask him he said that it was  because I didn't reply to him yesterday when he ask me how did I feel about the kiss so he... " you said
" what? because you didn't reply how it feel, no no, believe me y/n that possibly can't be the only reason , he can't just kiss you like that because you ask him or because you didn't answer him , and a brother never kiss his sister  , I  f it was just on cheeks or forehead that's okay but lips to lips no, no so how did you feel" said Hana her eyes full of curiosity .
" I don't know but it felt good , but you know Hana I.. I don't know what's going on with me, but I feel  nervous whenever I talk to him and my heart pounds so fast whenever he touch me or hug me and I don't know why but I get really irritated and angry whenever he talks to somin or be close to her and to tell you the truth I felt pang in my heart when he said he just kissed me because of that, I felt like I was expecting him to say something , though I myself don't know what was I expecting " you said fidgeting your fingers.
Hana look at you knitting her eyebrow "  y/n don't you think you're falling for your brother "
you open your eyes wide and look at her before saying"what? no no noway how can I fall for him, he's my brother"

"Than why do you feel all that, why do you feel nervous? why does your heart pound and why do you feel angry when he's with other girl ? y/n this is all what a girl feel when she's in love, now I got it why you act weird in front of somin, it's because you're jealous that she loves your brother and tries  to be close with her, so even today you sat near him pushing her away and even ate the meat somin gave your brother" said Hana 

" but.... I mean I love him but because he's my brother and you know he's my dream brother " you said but Hana shook her head  " trust me y/n you're in love with your brother , but wait let's leave this right now cause I feel like even the thing you're confused about is related to this so now tell me about your confusions "

" uhhhh!  I... I ask him if he have crush or loves anyone and he told me that he don't have crush but love someone and he wants to make that girl  his and when I ask who she is he told me 'she's near me yet so far away', I couldn't understand it and it trouble me so I ask Namjoon about it and he told me that maybe Taehyung  can't approach the girl so he's saying and when I ask if suppose he know the girl Namjoon hyung said that no one knows except me and when I asked  how can I know ? he said that i will know when the right time comes that made me more confused I don't know"  you look at Hana who was now grinning.
"why are you grinning? " you ask
" Because now I understood something very significant and efficient. let me tell you like Namjoon hyung said She's near me yet so far away means that the girl is near with him, always stays by his side but something is blocking him from approaching her ,and do you know why? Namjoon hyung said you are the only one who knows .
it's because the girl who Taehyung is referring to is you , see you are the only girl who stay by his side and the Only girl who he talks so the girl he's in love is you" said Hana.

" what are you talking about? I'm not that girl and hyung doesn't love me of course he loves me but because I'm his sister " you said

"oh y/n I know you're such a naive but from what I hear to your explanation Taehyung loves you and maybe he said that (she's near me yet so far away) because he can't approach you as he wants,
afterall you are his sister though it might be step sister so maybe it's this middle sibling thing  that  is blocking him , and y/n I don't know if anyone have noticed it or not but he also feels jealous, remember the first time we met he pulled you and sat you beside him when you were about to sit with soobin and even today he ate the meet that soobin gave you, this is obviously jealous no brother does this thing to his sister though they are protective of their sister" said Hana.

" no Hana my hyung don't love me and I don't love him too, we love each other because we are brother and sister" you said your eyes that looked panicked.

"  y/n don't be too naive, maybe you're misunderstanding your own feelings, maybe you love him as a man from the day you met him but because you wish to have brother you took the feelings in later way" said Hana seriously when she saw you panicking.