chapter 27

oh y/n do you want anything " ask Hobi when he saw you coming inside the kitchen.
" yes, I just want cold drinks "
" y/n come here let's watch a movie " Jimin shouted.
" hyung, won't you too watch "you ask Hobi who was busy opening the Ramen packet.
" I'll make this first and come"
" than I'll help " you said taking the packet and opening them.
"y/n come fast it's about to start" Jimin shouted again.
"wait hyung" you shouted back.
" just go, I'll do it, anyway jin hyung will be coming " said Hobi.
" okay " you said and went out.
"what movie are we going to watch? " you ask sitting between Jimin and Jungkook.
"Maleficent" said Jungkook excitedly.
" is it good " you ask and they both turn their heads towards you "wh... what happened? why are you guys looking at me like that?".
" how can you ask if the movie is good or not, you just watch it is incredible you know" said Jungkook and you nodded.

"omg she's dangerously beautiful" said Jimin when he saw Maleficent.
" yeah I know right " replied jungkook.
"she's indeed beautiful but her daughter is more beautiful" you said.

than there appeared the prince before the princess and when you saw they were about to kiss you open your wide eyes and moved in front a bit but the moment they touched each other's lip you couldn't see, it became dark. you lift your hand up to your eyes to only touch two big palms covering your eyes.
"ahhhh! hyung why did you cover my eyes " you whinned and quickly remove their hand and look in front to see they have kissed already "hyung I wanted to see that".
" you're still kids, you shouldn't watch that kind it'll have bad influence on you " said Jimin.
"hyung I'm not kids anymore, I just wanted to see how they kiss" you said pouting.
"you're still a kid for us " jungkook said pinching your cheeks.
"hyung that hurts" you said rubbing your cheeks when suddenly something hit you.
you stopped rubbing your cheeks and look at them " ah hyung, can I ask you two something? "
"yeah sure" replied jungkook.
" have you ever kissed " you question your eyes twinkling.
" what? why are you even asking that? " ask jimin .
" I just wanted to know, tell me have you? "
" no" said jungkook and Jimin at the same time.
" Boring " you said and walked away.
"what did she just said were boring because we haven't yet kissed" said jungkook and Jimin nodded " yah! y/n come back here I'll tell you " jungkook shouted but you already went.

you were going upstairs when you saw Namjoon, you quickly run to him
"hyung, hyung can I ask you something again" you said.
"of course you can ask me anything"
"hyung have you ever kissed " you ask and he lower his eyebrow looking at you suspiciously "why are you asking? ".
" I just wanted to know "
" ohhh "he said and look at you " I think you better ask Taetae " .
" why? he have kissed someone? " you ask   curious.
" maybe "he said and you smile " okay hyung" you said and walk away.
"oh he might be in study room" Namjoon shouted smirking.

you open the door of study room and went inside. you saw him reading sitting on the sofa.
"hyung " you said and he look up at you. you went and sat beside him.
"what happened? " he ask closing the book.
" hyung have you ever kissed someone? " you ask directly yet  nervously, you didn't know why but when asking him this question you somehow felt nervous.
he looked at you raising his eyebrow " why? ".
" ehhh I just wanted to know " you replied the same answer you've been saying to other as well awkwardly.
" what do you want to know? " ask Taehyung.
" uhhh , just anyway leave it " you said and randomly took the book on the table. but when you open the page you saw a name which you hated " hyung why is her book here? " you ask
"whose book? " he ask and you showed him "her book" you said.
"oh somin, she forgot to take it" he said and you kept the book at the edge of the table with a thud sound.
"what? are you angry? " ask Taehyung.
" no I'm not but she's really annoying ,I don't like her" you said .
"why? she did nothing to you" ask Taehyung.
" ahhh it's just that she tries to be close to you and touch you" you said casually not knowing the effect it will have on your brother.
Taehyung looked at you tilting his head, he felt happy you say that. " oh! you don't like her just because of that "

"yes hyung" you replied
"than should I say that you're rather jealous " said Taehyung turning his body to your side.
"what? jealous but I'm not jealous? "
"than why do you hate her just because she wants to be close to me" ask Taehyung coming closer.
" I don't know I just don't want her to touch you" you said and he move closer to you making your heart race.
" see you're jealous " he said coming more forward while you move back .
"ahh hyung I'm hungry I'll go " you said and stood up quickly but he pulled you down.
"  tell me why did you ask me if I have ever kissed, don't give me the same answer" he said . 
seeing him more closer you leaned backwards  "ahh I just wanted to know how it feels" . you were now under him that made you more nervous and you couldn't look at his eyes.
"do you really want to know ? " he ask
" I.. do... "you couldn't complete your sentence  and your eyes went wide.
you felt his lips on yours, you felt yourself frozen. your  body couldn't move anymore, you felt so shock. the only thing you could thing at that moment was ' is this another dream' but you knew yourself it wasn't but for real.

################################

YAY FINALLY I LET THEM KISS, IM SO HAPPY. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY TOO AND IF YOUR SO INTO READING THIS BOOK THAN DEFINITELY YOUR HEART IS RACING (kidding)..... BUT WHO WOULDN'T LIKE KISS BETWEEN THE ML & FL.
😘💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏😘