chapter 25

hyung can we go and have ice cream " you ask.
" sure "they said. you turn and walk to the right side when they stop you " y/n where are you going, it's this way " Hobi said.
" no hyung I have better place , just follow me " you said and they nodded.
"uncle  two ice cream as usual and" you look at your hyung who was now all staring at you except Taehyung. "what flavour do you want? you ask.
" strawberry " said Jimin and Hobi
"butterscotch" said jin, suga and Namjoon.
"BlackBerry" said Jungkook. you look at your brother " what about Tae hyung? "
" same as yours " he said taking the bag from you.

"it's really refreshing" said jungkook licking the ice cream happily showing his bunny teeth "what's your flavour y/n and why didn't you said to uncle"
"because uncle knows what I like and it's Vanilla" you said
" than let me taste your " said jungkook and stretch his tongue about to lick when someone pulled him back .
"yah" he shouted and turn  back to see Taehyung holding his shirt firmly.
you stood there holding your ice cream blinking your eyes.
"ahh! hyung what are you doing , let me taste her ice cream"
"you can buy other" said Taehyung.
"but I just wanted to taste her " said jungkook "I'll taste her one" he said and stood in front of your ice cream about to lick when Taehyung shoved his ice cream on jungkook's  mouth pulling you back.  you look at your brother blankly not knowing what to do.
"yah! hyung why are you doing this? " ask jungkook . everyone stared at Taehyung dragging you away from him.
"what happened to him?" ask Jimin frowning.
"don't know " Hobi replied when suddenly Namjoon started laughing.  they turn their heads towards him .
"what, why are you guys looking at me like that?
" no I mean why the hell are you laughing " ask Jin.
"because all of you are idiot? " said Namjoon laughing.
"says the idiot who is laughs like a stupid person alone" said suga.
"whatever but let me tell you, all night you are dump" said Namjoon and walk away.
"he must be crazy? " Jimin said .

**************************

"hyung can I come in? " you ask opening the door of  Namjoon.
"sure, you don't have to ask?" he said.
"ah hyung can I ask you something? " you said sitting on his bed beside him fidgeting your fingers.
"sure so what do you want to ask? "
"hyung actually I don't understand something, I tried to but I couldn't, what does 'she's near me yet so far away 'mean " you ask curiously. you wanted to understand it, this line were stuck in your mind troubling you.

Namjoon looked at you suspiciously than ask " hmmmm did someone tell you something? "
"ummmm actually Tae Tae hyung told me when I ask him if he have crush on anyone or love anyone and he said that" you said.
Namjoon smile at you whilst holding your hand " maybe it means that particular girl is always with him, by his side but he can't reach out to her maybe because he's scared that he'd hurt her " .
"huh! just like that, but how will he hurt her if he he loves her" you ask again not exactly getting it.
"ummmm about that, you need to wait and you'll know it when the time comes" said Namjoon.
" is it, anyway do you know who is that girl? "
" no I don't know, nobody knows expect you " said Namjoon making you more confused.
"huh! except me what do you mean hyung? if you guys don't know than how will I know "
" that's why I'm telling you, you have to wait for the right time" said Namjoon
" oh " you said pouting.
"now go to sleep, you need to sleep more you got dark circles " said Namjoon and you nodded.
"good night hyung " you said.
you went to him to ask your confusion troubling you but instead of solving it, now your confusion doubled.

**************

"you're here again" Namjoon said and sat beside Taehyung " did you made up your mind? "
"what do you mean hyung? "
"you know what I mean? " Namjoon replied.
Taehyung looked at him and nodded.
"so you said that to her? " said Namjoon and Taehyung looked at him arching  his eyebrow.
" she's near me yet so far away, you know she came to me and ask me about it, she couldn't understand it, she's so naive " said Namjoon
"what did you tell? "
" I just told her what I thought I should, but I also told her that she should wait for the right time "
"how did you know that I love her " ask Taehyung.
" of course I would, I'm the most intelligent person among you all , and my IQ is 148 " said Namjoon proudly and Taehyung looked at him with his poker face.
" I can tell from your eyes, the way you look at her, the way you protect her and care for her , only idiot people like them won't understand "
"idiot people like them? you mean them? " ask Taehyung and Namjoon nodded laughing hard.