chapter 38

Alright than we should go now " said Mr. Kim before patting your head smiling.
" uncle, it's late already why don't you and aunt stay the night, we have guest rooms " said Namjoon.
" yeah uncle you should sleep " said jimin.
"Dad , mom can you stay " you ask pouting.
Your dad and mom chuckle " alright we'll stay the night "
"thank you everyone, it'll always be the best moment in my life, I'm so happy " you said your eyes twinkling and your smile so warm.
" I wanna hug you right now " said Hobi and hug you.
" me too " said Jimin and Namjoon.
"here as well " said Jungkook and Jin while sugar said nothing but came and hug everyone.
Your parents look at you all happily while they hug each other.
Jimin who saw Taehyung standing alone while watching you shouted "yah! taetae what are you doing come on bro".
Taehyung walk towards you guys and hug everyone.

After spending some more time with each other everyone went to their own room.
you went to your room took quick shower and sat near your mirror to dry  your hair off .
You look at yourself in the mirror and you suddenly felt pang in your heart , remembering the song Taehyung sang for you and the look he gave you disturbed your mind. you understood the lyrics so well, every word that came out of his mouth skipped your heart  . The moment he started singing his eyes steady on you you felt like there was only you and him present and he was confessing to you, you knew you felt happy , butterflies all over you but you felt pain  knowing that you and him were siblings and nothing can happen between you. you felt tears running down your eyes, you quickly wiped away and stood up. " I have to ignore it,  I should stop my feelings for him " you said before running out of your room and going to balcony.
your didn't know why you were crying and you couldn't even stop it.
what are you doing to me hyung?  stop everything, you know it's impossible, you know we are siblings yet you're making me feel things. when I tried ignoring you , you're being more closer, stop stepping closer to me.

"y/n" hearing his voice you quickly wiped your eyes and sigh.
"hyung " you said and turn back .
" it's late why are you here? " ask Taehyung.
"oh I... Im going to sleep actually, than good night hyung" you said not looking up and walk past him.
but he grabbed your wrist, and your heart beated .
"y/n  the song I sang was all my true feelings and it's not just a song" said Taehyung and you gulped.
" oh " you said.
" oh is that  all ? " said Taehyung and you couldn't say anything, you didn't know how to reply him.
He came closer to you and hug you from the back and you flinched when you felt his hot breath on your neck.
you try to move " hyung it's late why don't you.... " you were interrupted by him " let me hold you for a while  , you know when I sang that I want to stay with you, I mean it and I want to be with you forever " he held you more tight not wanting to let go.
you close your eyes and sigh "  how can you say that hyung, one day we'll be separated, you'll marry and live your life which imply to me as well" you said a bit jokingly but you were saying the truth after all.

" you don't want to be with me " ask Taehyung.
" no it's not that ,  you're my brother of course I like being with you, but it's just a matter of time and when you and I both find our partner we have to live with them" you said smilingly  though inside you felt pain.

" what if I can't find the girl, than I'll stay with you forever " said Taehyung.
" That can't happen, you'll find the girl and didn't you said you love someone, and even if you can't find I'll find for you " you said 
" what if you can't find the girl too? " ask Taehyung.
" No way, hyung there are many girls who loves you and wants to be with you so how can I not find " you said  Chortling.

Taehyung stare at you from side " I heard soobin loves you " .
" huh no hyung he don't " .
" he does, I can see from the way he look at you " said Taehyung
you didn't know why he suddenly ask that.
"  I.... he just like me because we are friend's , he likes mina too " you said laughing awkwardly.
" if he ask you out will you say yes"
" hyung why are you asking that, he doesn't love me and he will never ask me out " Taehyung turn you around and hug you so tight his head on the crook of your neck.
" hyung " you said.
" I don't wanna let you go y/n " said Taehyung before kissing your neck.
" hyung wha.. " before you said he lift his head and touch your lips with his.
you wanted to stop it and push him but your hands got stuck between you and him and he held you so tight you couldn't move.
" I'm sorry I can't be good brother" he said between kisses.
you stood there your eyes wide unable to do anything .

while from behind the door of the balcony someone stood there shocked, her hands covering her mouth.