chapter 46

"Why don't you have dinner and go? " said your mother.
"thanks aunty but I have some work to do , I have to go and aunty thank you for the Tiffin, it was all delicious we all are coming here next time " said suga smilingly.
"sure, sure "
"alright than bye, bye y/n"
" bye hyung see you".

" y/n go and call your brother, we'll have dinner " said your mom and you gulped.
" he's home ? " you ask twiddling your fingers.
" he came yesterday now go and call him "
you hesitatingly walk to his room but before opening his door you kept all your hair in front trying to cover the mark around your neck.

The door was slightly open , you slowly open it more and look inside without going , but you didn't see him "hyun...." you call but you were quickly pulled inside and before you knew he was hugging you so tight , you gasped.
"I'm sorry " his heart was already in pain when you avoided him but learning someone touched you he felt more pain, he felt angry to himself more for he couldn't protect you, every time you face the problem it was always other who saved you. he was angry to himself for not being able to be by your side, for not being able to protect you, he hugged you like it was the last hug and there'll be no tomorrow.

"hyung" you said and try to wriggle out of his hug . he released you but kept looking at you,
" hyung. di... dinner is ready " you said without looking at him and quickly turn back to leave
"why aren't you looking at me " he pulled you back again and hold your waist .
you felt nervous with your heart pounding fast " hyung di.. dinner " you stuttered and looked at the side,his chest was so close ,you couldn't look straight nor look up but the moment you looked at the sight he saw marks  on your neck.
With his other hand he quickly remove your hair backwards, with your eyes wide you try to cover it back but he grab your wrist.
seeing the brownish mark he gritted his teeth wanting to kill the person who touched you.
" hyung mom and dad is waiting " you said finally looking at him.
" stop avoiding me y/n " he said pulling you more closer to him.
" what... what are you saying I... I'm not avoiding you " said with a nervous tone,you couldn't look at him now
" why are you still lying, I told you you can't lie to me, stop walking away from me   and let me protect you, I won't be able to protect you if you keep on running away from me "
you gulped " hyung.. let's g.. go down " you try to go away from the conversation while pushing his chest with your hand but he grabbed your both hands with his one hand and kept behind your back while his other hand was still holding you.

Meanwhile Mr. Kim came out of the study room which was not far from Taehyung's room and past his room when he heard your voice, he peep inside to see taehyung holding you thinking you guys was just been casual he was about to open the door wide when Taehyung spoke " y/n I don't like when you're not near me, I don't like when you don't look at me, I don't like when you don't talk to me , I don't like when others look at you, when soobin hug you , when his friend hold you , I don't want anyone to look at you or touch you, I wanna be the only person to look at you, to hold you, to make you laugh , this time I couldn't protect you but I want to be the one to protect you and stay by your side forever , y/n look at me "
you couldn't look at him, you knew what he was saying but you didn't want to understand you didn't want to know, you knew where the conversation would end and you didn't want to feel pain ,you also knew you wouldn't answer him "hyung... what are you saying I don't understand,let's just go down "
seeing you were trying to avoid the conversation as well he breathed heavily and hugged you again " you understand y/n , you know it from the beginning but you're trying to ignore my feelings and it pains me a lot y/n"
when his eyes landed on the marks he place a soft kiss on the marks on your neck making you froze, he than move his head to the other side and did the same. with your shaky voice you said.
"hyung ,what are you doing? this isn't right , we shouldn't do this hyung you know we are brothers and sister and....."but he cut you off and the next second his lips were already on yours making you gasped. he didn't move his lips it was just a peck but it made your heart beated so fast, than he move his lips upward and placed a kiss on your forehead before saying " everything is right, whatever I'm saying and whatever I'm doing is right "
you felt weak, you felt breathless and you froze, this was what you felt scared most ,this was what you didn't want to hear, you felt speechless .

Mr. Kim was so shocked, he couldn't believe what he was seeing or what he heard but more of being shocked he felt guilty for some reason. He quickly turn back and walk away.