chapter44

The man felt scared and breathless that though he felt unconscious he spoke " please stop sir I'm so so... sorry bu.. but I.. was asked to .. do.. it "
"tell me who is that person you bastard"
" I don't know her name bu... t but she's a girl you... you.. can ask.. the bartender but please let me go " the man beg.

"get out, get the hell out of here " shouted suga and came to you. he opened his shirt and covered you.
"y/n " he hugged you caressing your back.
" hy.. hyung " you cried  hugging him tight.
"don't worry hyung is here now , let's go home now " suga carried you and stood up when Jackson rushed inside the room.
"what happened? " ask Jackson and on seeing you cry he understood.
"let's go"

" you guys dance so well "
" not better than your man" said Bomgyu.
" anyway where's y/n? " Hana look around when her eyes landed on suga carrying you and walking out of the club.
" soobin something happen to y/n I saw suga carrying her out of the club now " said Hana worriedly .
"let's go"

" wait here, I need to do something first " said suga before helping you sit at the back of the car.
" what happened? " Hana ask suga who was going back inside the club.
"look after her , I'll come back fast " replied suga before rushing inside the club with a furious look.
on seeing you unconscious and your dress torn around your shoulder she understood and hugged you tight while Sobbing.
soobin and other's stood there feeling shocked. the moment soobin saw you he felt pain in his chest, he felt guilty for leaving you alone , without him knowing tears fell down in his eyes .

suga went straight to the bartender and punched him , due to the hard punch he received he fell back breaking away the bottles making everyone on the club silent with their heads towards him.
"tell me the name of that person who ask you to put drug " said suga while punching him.

"tell me if you want to see the sun rising again tomorrow" feeling pain and frightened the bartender said " So... somin" making suga  more angry .
" why did she tell you, and why did you listen to him you son of a bitch " .
" she asked me to put d.. drug on her drinks and she...to.. told that guy to take her away" spat the bartender coughing blood.
kicking the bartender suga shoot off his fist clenched, he hated somin but now he heard it he wanted to kill her.

" y/n I'm sorry ,I shouldn't have left you it's all my fault" Hana cried
" let's go home first" said suga.
" hy.. hyung can we not go home, I don't want others.. to know " you said.
though you felt pain on your head you could now see them clearly.
"  let's go to my house " said Hana
" no it's fine I'll take her "
"don't worry Hana I'll.. I'll..... be fine I'll go with hyung " you said and Hana nodded sobbing.

seeing you still sobbing suga hugged you " don't worry it'll be fine "
" hyu.... hyung please don't tell others especially Taehyung " you said with shaky voice and suga nodded.

you were slept already when you reached the house.
"do you need some help " ask Jackson
" it's fine and thanks " said suga carrying you.
"alright I'll leave now " said Jackson and suga nodded.

suga carried you to his room and laid you down slowly, than cover you with the blanket.
he than went to the bathroom cleaned his hand that had blood stain and that was swollen due to the punches thrown.

....
" hyung " you woke up to see suga  pouring glass sitting near the bed.
" drink this first "
" thank you hyung " you said and he sat down near you and held your hand.
" y/n I'm your brother I will protect you but you have to promise me something " suga looked at you full of warmth " don't ever go to that kind of place, you never know how many people hate us and want to destroy us and they will find a way to ruin you, so you need to be careful and don't go out alone tell one of us and we'll accompany you, you know no one of us have younger sister and though you and us aren't blood related we all love you so much, we care for you "
you hugged him immediately " I'm sorry hyung and I promise I won't go to that place ever "
" alright, you need to be careful "
" hyung please don't tell others " you looked at him sad.
"don't worry I won't " he stood up before patting  your head " if you don't want to go to class you don't have to".
thinking about it you nodded your head " I'll stay " .
"alright I'll drop you later, than take care I'm going ".

....
somin who didn't know anything about yesterday smile lovingly at Taehyung.
" I didn't know y/n go clubbing, she look so inocent though "
Tilting his head and frowning Taehyung looked at Somin.
"what you don't believe me , let me show you" Taking out her phone she showed the picture of you and Taehyun holding hands with your body bit close.
" he's Friend of soobin who arrived yesterday from abroad "
snatching the phone from somin Taehyung immediately deleted it than stood up and left which made somin smile evily  " y/n see what will you do now, he will not love you and I will make him mine "

" Taehyung " Mirae and her group stood in front him  " we want to show you something "
thinking it was the same picture as somin showed, he ignored and walk past but Mirae guickly clicked the video and held it before Taehyung.
As he watch the video his eyes became dark and his fist were clenched.
" I was meeting some friends yesterday when I saw somin putting drugs on the drinks, I felt something was wrong so I did the video "
Taehyung immediately ran to your class "where's y/n ? "
"she didn't come " replied Hana looking upset.
" where is she ? she didn't return home and what happened to her? "
" she.. was..... " sobbed Hana unable to say it.
"suga hyung took her " said soobin.
" do you know what your sister did? " with a confused look soobin look at Taehyung.
" watch this " said Taehyung handing the phone to soobin and dashed out.
knowing you were with suga he felt slight relief than went to somin and drag her to the roof top.