chapter 32

Hana it's wrong, I can't possibly fall for my own brother, no i.. I just love him because he's my brother and not other way around" you said still not accepting the fact that you've fallen for your hyung.

Hana look at you and sigh " y/n i know you guys are siblings and you won't accept it right now but believe me your in love with your brother, more specifically  you're in love with Taehyung, y/n I have no Offence but you guys are not blood related so it's fine and you know when it comes to love, you don't search for it but love happens naturally, it happens without you knowing it and you should accept the fact, don't be such a naive, we are all grown ups and it's time we make decisions on our own, y/n you just have to accept the fact and go with it,  you know the most hurtful thing in life is regret and it's very painful, it's your decision but let me tell you, you'll regret if you don't accept it "

you didn't know what to say, you felt speechless , you could only look down fidgeting your finger's, falling in Love with your brother was something you never expected nor did you expect that your brother will   love you.  you wanted to solve your confusion that was bothering you but you ended up knowing your true feelings that you think was absolutely  wrong . you look up at Hana " i think I should go back " you said standing up.

" okay , y/n think it properly and accept it " said Hana and you nod before rushing out .you were running so fast that the moment you open the door of the cafe  you bump into a person and you fell down hitting your knees and you winced at the pain.
" I'm so sorry  are you alright "the guy said
" I'm okay and I'm sorry too" you said.
"are you alright y/n, why did you ran so fast " said Hana helping you to stand.
"it's okay I'm fine" you said
" oh so she's your friend y/n " said the guy and you look confused
" yes she is my best friend y/n and y/n this is Yeonjun  soobinah's friend " said Hana grinning and you nodded
" nice to meet you though our encounter was bad and I'm so sorry again" said Yeonjun smiling.
" it's my fault actually and nice meeting you too " you said.
" y/n" someone called you and you knew who it was. the three of you turn heads towards him.
" Tae... Tae hyung what are you doing here ? " you ask trying to stand straight.
" I came to pick you and what happened to your knees ? " he ask looking at your leg.
"I fell down " you said.
"why are you so reckless? " said Taehyung  bending and looking at your injured knee.
" ahh y/n than will be going see you , see ya and take care " said Hana before dragging Yeonjun with her.

"be careful next time " said Taehyung looking up at you and you nod your head.
He than look in front giving his back to you,you felt confused
" climb my back I'll carry you " said Taehyung turning his head to you.
" no..no hyung I'm okay,i can walk by myself " you refused.
" don't be stupid, you can't walk " said Taehyung but you hesitate, if it was before you would happily climb his back but after knowing your true feelings though you didn't want to accept you felt hesitation.
" be fast y/n or I'll carry you in front " hearing him say that you slowly move and climb his back.

he stood up and started walking, both of you were quiet until he spoke " why didn't you call anyone when you're finished "
" I.. I just didn't wanna bother anyone " you said.
" call anyone next time, you're not bothering us " said Taehyung.
"okay hyung " you said and kept quiet before speaking "hyung can I ask you something? ".
" go ahead" said Taehyung
"hyung... if just only if, if my mom and your dad hadn't  meet and if we were not brother and sister , hyung will I always be a stranger to you though you aren't for me " you said

" No, you will never be a stranger to me" said Taehyung
"why hyung? " you question.
he kept quiet for a moment before saying
" because my eyes are always on you"
you wanted to ask why? but you couldn't and kept shut.
"why are you suddenly asking this? " said Taehyung whilst pulling you up.

" nothing I just wanted to ask " you said
" what about you? since you said I won't be stranger to you and that I will always be your dream brother will you ever take initiative talking to me first ,  " ask Taehyung.
" I don't know " you replied "than what about you hyung " you ask back.
"of course I will talk to you " he replied without hesitation.
"why? hyung I mean im not even that kinda girl who is popular or someone who should be known especially when it comes to your group"
" all that doesn't matter , I told you my eyes are always on you "
you shut your mouth again , hearing him say that made your heart beat and you wanted it to stop .
you than look at him from side bringing your head more closer to him and you didn't know why but you suddenly  had the urge to kiss his  jaw line that look so perfect , you slowly move your lips towards his jaw to kiss when he turn his head and your lips touched his lips instead of his jaw.
you open your eyes wide and your hand which was clasped around his neck  became loose.
he stopped walking, with your eyes wide you look  at his eyes that stared at you.
you quickly move your head and try to get down from his back but he held you so tight
"hyung le.. let me down, " you said your heart restless.
" we're about to reach, and you can't walk so stop moving " Said taehyung and started walking like nothing happened