chapter 24

TAEHYUNG P. O. V

I have tried and I'm trying but all in vain, when my eyes gets fixed on her it becomes difficult for me to look away, when my hand held hers , I feel like holding her forever , when I'm sad but see her smile happy , the sadness  disappears, when I touch her, my heart pound so fast , when she look at me with her beautiful bright eyes I feel like I'm seeing the whole galaxy. when she goes away from me I feel so cold but when she stay by my side I feel warm. My love for her is growing every second and I can't stop it. I can never stop it and I don't want to stop it. now all I want is to make her mine forever. I know I won't be able to be a good elder brother for her and I know I'm going to hurt her and I also know that I'm going to disappoint my dad especially but I really can't ignore now  .  I will make everything alright I will make it right.
my heart hurt when she said that she only wants me as his brother, but it's fine . for now let it be but I will make her mine, I will love her forever.

*************

" you look so sleepy didn't you sleep last night" ask Hana and check your face"look at you you even have dark circles around your eyes ".
" I couldn't sleep last night " you said keeping your head down on the desk sleepily.
" why? " ask Hana
" nothing I just had a dream, I want to sleep let me sleep Hana " you said murmuring.
"fine, I was about to tell you something though anyway sleep I'll tell you later " said Hana smiling ear to ear.

"what happened to her ? " ask soobin putting his bag down.
"she's sleepy seems someone is having a bad dream these days" said Hana looking at you.
"oh anyway how is he do you like him" ask soobin wiggling his eye brow.
"omg how can you even ask me that, of course I like him , no no I love him " Hana said enthusiastically "he's so handsome thank you soobinah ".
" sure, so are you guys talking , I ask him but he didn't tell me anything "
"than I should not tell you as well" Hana replied grinning.
" not fair, I let you two meet each other and you guys don't even share anything "
" okay yes were talking and we planned to meet today again, I'm so happy " .
"does y/n know ? " ask soobin looking at your side.
"no she don't but I'll tell her anyway".

***************

" why do you look sleepy Tae" ask Jin sipping his drink.
" I just couldn't sleep last night "
" you both brother and sister, what happened that you guys couldn't sleep last night, even y/n looked so sleepy with dark circles " Hobi said shooking his head.
" did you guys stayed up whole night behind our back" ask Jimin
" no, anyway I'm going to sleep call me later, I'll be on rooftop " said Taehyung and walked away.
" By the way guys, does anyone have any idea who Taehyung loves" ask Jungkook curiously.
" how can we know, but I don't think he loves  anyone" said Jimin "but why do you ask? ".
" oh this morning y/n ask me if Tae hyung loves anyone " replied jungkook.
"wait she even ask me that " Jimin said
"she ask me as well" said Hobi.
"but hyung why did she suddenly ask that " ask Jungkook confused.
" I don't know " replied Jimin and Hobi in unison.
" Maybe because Tae said something to her or maybe because she wants to know who his brother love so she ask "said Namjoon shrugging his shoulder.
" but I'm sure taehyung don't love anyone forget about love I bet he don't even have crush on anyone " said Jungkook.
" you never know " said Namjoon and stood up .
"what do you mean hyung? and where are you going? " ask Jungkook.
" I have some work to do " Said Namjoon and walk away.
" does Tae hyung really like someone " jungkook said confusion all over his face.

********

" what did you want to tell me? " you ask
"  I want to tell you that I'm in love, I've fallen in love y/n " said Hana hugging you happily.
"you've fallen in love, who? " you ask surprised.
" I saw this guy one day while I was going to my uncle house, I started crushing over him, than day before yesterday I saw him on soobin's phone, I ask him if he knows him and than soobin said he was his best friend, I felt happy and when I told soobin that I have crush  on his friend he promised me that he'll introduce him to me, and yesterday we met and he was so handsome and tall like him, of course soobin is taller and his hair was blue, I just fell in love right away, but I didn't expect that he would ask me to hang out with him, I was very happy, and I'm going to meet him today " said Hana squealing and giggling.

" fine you love him and you've told me but what is his name? " you ask
"oh yes his name, he's Yeonjun "
" I'm so happy for you Hana, you have to show me "  you said happily and Hana nodded excitedly.