chapter 30

"wait y/n I need to say something to you" said Hana when you were about to leave the class.
" oh " you said and turn to her.
" you know what y/n , you need to tell me every thing in detail between you and your brother, something is definitely going on and you need to tell me today" said Hana wiggling wiggling her eyebrow.
you look at her " wh..what ? nothings really going on " .
"oh really, so your brother kiss you just like that " said Hana and you look shock.
" huh! how did you know I.. I... mean what are you saying ? " you said so obvious.
" says the one who were sleeping before" said Hana. " yesterday you told me your confused about something and this morning you just said your brother kissed you and you seems like you were jealous during lunch break so there is definitely something Fishy going on and you have to tell me everything, we can't talk here so I'll wait for you at the cafe we usually go, I'll be waiting don't try to avoid it, see ya bye " said Hana and shoot off quickly before you even move your lips .

" did I really told her that hyung kissed me, but whe... " you  stop when realisation hit you.
you slap your forehead with your palm.
"now I really have to tell her, why did I said like that , how will I explain it's all because of tae hyung , he's to be blamed  " you shout.

"oh what did I do? " you look at the door to see Taehyung leaning against the door.
" hy... hyung what are you doing here? " you stammer.
" to pick you, so what did I do that you have to blame me" said Taehyung walking to you his eyes steady on you.
" no... nothing hyung, you heard wrong " you said .
" you don't know how to lie, and when you try to, it's so obvious " he was now standing before you , your heart started pounding, you step back and he step more closer.
" hyung let's go home " you said not looking at him.
" answer me first " he said his face closer to you, you move back but the desk stop you, you were trapped between the desk and him, his hands kept on either side of you.
" ahhh, hyung leave it, I'm.... I'm very hungry, let's go home others are waiting " you said staring at his eyes that stared back at you.
" they went home, now tell me or I'll " his eyes look down at your lips "kiss you again " . your heart skipped and you felt goosebumps.
" ahh, ok.. okay hyung ill tell you, I was sleepy and I didn't realize that I told Hana that you kissed me " you said looking down.
" than how am I to be blamed when you told her " ask Taehyung his eyes still at your lips.
you look up, why is he being so stubborn " because I couldn't sleep last night and because of my sleepiness I told her unware ' you said .
" you couldn't sleep because I kissed you " he ask his lips curving upward.
" yes, now.. let's go home " you said and the moment you look at him his lips touched yours, you froze again.  he didn't move his lips but he remain like that staring deep inside your eyes.

somin who was standing at the back of the door peeking through it, froze too on hearing you say that, she couldn't understand , she believed that you love taehyung and taehyung cares about you a lot but she never expected him to kiss you , she didn't believe it but the moment she saw taehyung kissing you, she opened her eyes wide, why is he kissing her? they are siblings, how can he kiss her? she thought, she was clenching her fist so tightly that blood almost came out, her blood boiled, she wanted to slap you right away, she felt like killing you, her crush her long lover was now kissing his step sister, if one could describe her eyes than it can only be said a murderous look.

why is hyung Kissing me again? isn't kiss only done between lovers, I'm his sister why is he doing this this me, you thought.
he step backwards " let's go home " he said before holding your hands and leading you .

somin quickly hid  behind the door , after you both walk away she came out behind the door and stared at your back viciously.

Taehyung was still holding your hand, he look down at you, seeing you so quiet with your head low he spoke " what Happened? "
you look up, should I ask hyung why he kissed me, should I? " hyung wh... why did you kiss me?"
he stop walking and look at you " because i... because you didn't reply me before how did you feel when I kissed you ,so I kissed you again"
you look up at him not getting the answer exactly " huh, because I didn't reply bu... but I... " you felt speechless, you couldn't continue, you didn't know what to say.

now let's go home he said and start walking,
you look at his back and somewhat felt disappointed, you didn't know why but you felt unsatisfied by his answer, you heart somehow expected something and you didn't know what  was it,that you expected  but you definitely know that you felt a pang in your heart.