chapter 36

After the class got over you came out with Hana hastily.
"y/n it doesn't matter if you run or not after all you guys will be seeing each other and running away won't help" said Hana.
you look at Hana sadly , you knew Hana was right, running and trying to avoid was not a solution when you and him are living under one roof.

"oh y/n you're here, we were searching for you" Hobi said coming towards you along with other.
"I told you " said Hana and before you could say anything she walk away before saying goodbye to you.

"let me carry your bag " said Jungkook trying to take away.
you were now so accustomed to them carrying your bag that you didn't hesitate and gave him.
" bring here let me carry, we're going home to meet mom and dad " said Taehyung and you frowned.
" why don't you change and go " said Jimin.
" it's fine " said Taehyung taking your bag away from Jungkook.
"  alright guys let them go and come back Tomorrow " said Namjoon.
" okay than see you tomorrow y/n" said Hobi.
you nervously walk towards Taehyung who was looking at you.
"wait y/n " said Jungkook and you turn back " you're just going away like that first kiss me" he than pointed his right puffed cheek.
you smile nervously and pout your lips but before you could kiss his cheeks a hand pulled you.
you look back and saw Taehyung holding your wrist .
" yah, Tae I just want a kiss from her, why are being this way " Jungkook said with a disappointed look.
" we're going " said Taehyung and drag you away from them.

" yah! why is he being so Protective, we are her brother too" said Jungkook and Namjoon patted his shoulder before saying " it isn't protective it's possessiveness"
"what do you mean hyung? " ask Jungkook.
" this is the reason why I tell you guys are dump" said Namjoon whilst shooking his head and walking away grinning.

while on the way , you walk behind him your head low.
Taehyung felt something was wrong with you, raising his eyebrow he turn back . you were looking down that you didn't realise and the moment he turn back you bumped your head on his chest.
" hy.. hyung I'm sorry " you said quickly stepping back.
" what happened y/n? "
you look up at him " nothing why? "
" why aren't you walking beside me , is something wrong? " ask Taehyung
"uhh... I'm.. oh I'm just thinking something" you said  not thinking straight.
"what are you thinking, do you really have feelings for someone" ask Taehyung his eye's darting at you suspiciously.
you look at him your eyes wide before quickly replying "no.. I don't have"
" Don't lie, y/n do you love someone? " ask Taehyung coming closer.
" no I'm not lying hyung... I.. don't love  anyone " you said stepping back your hand at the back crossing your finger.
" okay fine, let's go home" said Taehyung pulling your hand out of your back and holding it, you felt relief .
Taehyung knew you was lying but seeing you nervous he didn't ask you.

you enter the house to see your mom arranging the dinner table while your dad on the call.
"mom " you said and run to her hugging her tight " I missed you so much"
on seeing you guys Mr kim hang up the phone " oh and you didn't miss me " .
" no I missed you too " you said and went to hug him.

"okay than I've already prepared the dinner , so go and change " said your mom and you nodded happily before running to your room upstairs.
" Thank you Tae for taking good care of y/n " said your mom lovingly.
Taehyung nodded and smile at your mom before walking away.

Four of you sat down and started having food quietly, until  Your dad Spoke  " y/n is tae being a good brother, you know he don't talk much and he's always quiet ".
you look up at your dad and smile " Taetae hyung is the best brother I will ever have". you said slightly glancing at his side. you were somehow being indirect to him.
Taehyung look at you, he understood what you were saying.

your dad chuckle " great I'm happy "
"here eat more " said your mom putting more food on Taehyung's plate.
"y/n than let me ask you something again" said your dad before looking at Taehyung " does your brother talk to any girl, you know I've never seen him bring or talk to any girl, it's high time he should have girlfriend "

you felt awkward " uhh.... ummmm actually  I've never seen hyung talking to any girl , but dad you know many girls love him " you said, you knew he love someone and you definitely know who that someone is but can you really tell yes dad hyung love's me.

" see he never talk to girl, I'm afraid he won't be able to get married, y/n why don't you help your brother " said Your dad jokingly and you nodded.

Taehyung who was looking at you the whole time spoke his eyes never leaving you " dad actually I love someone , it's just that I'm waiting for the right time"

"oh really, who is she? " ask your dad curiously.
" I won't tell her name but she's pretty , cute,  very careless and someone who doesn't know how to lie and who loves eating ice cream everyday " said Taehyung his eyes steady at you.
your heart skipped hearing him say that. you look down and started eating fast, you somehow felt restless
" eat slowly y/n, you'll get choke " said your Mom.

" oh than you should bring her home, what are you waiting for, if you keep on waiting she might go to someone else, and didn't you tell me that if you love someone we should go ahead confess instead of staying still and hurt" said your dad 

" I know dad, but my situation is different, said Taehyung.

" alright, I'm happy you love someone just don't be late and introduce her" said your dad happily.