Gym Class

Jungkook's POV

Tomorrow we have gym class. The teacher had gave me a list of things that we needed to fetch for the class tomorrow from the equipment storage room.

Since the teacher held me back at the end of school, you had gone home first.

Tch.

I was planning to walk home with you again.

--

After dinner, I decided to look at the equipment list. An idea popped into my head, thinking about the weak you.

It's cute, really. Instead of feeling like bullying you, I felt like I wanted to protect you.

Thus, I sorted the list from the lightest to the heaviest. Lighter ones for you, the heavier half for me.

Looking at the list, I felt proud that I managed to think of the idea, and smiled to myself.

--

Shit.

This was heavier than I thought.

Telling you that I'm going first - since I wasn't sure whether I could hold the heavy box any longer - I left you to lock the storage room by yourself. At least I was sure that you'll be able to handle the light equipment on your own.

Panting by the time I reached the gym room, I was called by the teacher as he wanted to brief about the class's plan. But once you arrived, I tried to control my breathing the best I could.

And my eyes seldomly left you, whom today, looked twice as happier than your usual self.

You're even smiling when the ball hit your back hard during dodgeball.

Weird, but still cute.