Last Chapter : Truth

Jungkook's POV

It's been almost a year after your confession, baby.

I was currently scrolling through my phone, looking for the perfect gift for our first anniversary to give to you.

After the year ended, Seokjin had moved out from the house that we shared, leaving me on my own.

He got accepted to one of the universities that offered culinary course, and it was close to Namjoon's university as well. Thus, they moved in together.

We got into different classes the next year, making it lesser time for us being together at school. But it's okay. Since you moved in together with me.

I was remembered on the first day you moved in. We talked and talked all night telling each other stories about ourselves.

And I couldn't forget about how we talked about your confession letter. I could never thought that you'd think I'd be inferior to Seokjin and still have feelings for Namjoon after the whole time you've spent with me.

Seokjin was handsome, yes. But I am nothing worse, in fact, in my opinion, I'm better, baby. I think you think so too.

I once had a crush on Namjoon, yes. But it lasted only for one week before I decided that he was better with my brother compared to me.

And to think that I cried because of that, no honey. I won't cry over things like that. 

One advise, sweetie. Please don't be an investigator in the future. I'm afraid that your assumptions were very not accurate.

But I still love you nonetheless.

And I was really thankful that you're always there by my side when I cried.

How you cried worse than I did when I told you that both my real parents were gone.

How you hugged me and refused to let me go for the whole day on my parent's death anniversary.

How you tried to bake me cake on my birthday and learned every sorts of recipes from Seokjin so that we could cook together after he moved out.

I was grateful for every single thing you do for me. Despite the result, your effort that you showed had made me felt loved every day.

And I just hoped that you felt the same like I did.

I hoped you felt loved too.

Because I really do love you.

More than you could ever imagine, my love.

The end.