Sunset

Jungkook's POV

Times passed, and now we were walking home with the sun setting in the background.

I sometimes peeked to look at your pretty face that was bathing in the orange hue of the sunset.

I was confused at how I failed to see all the amazing features you had in the past.

How ethereal you look.

With your sparkling eyes.

Your perfect eyebrows.

Your clean skin.

Your small button nose.

Your soft and plump lips. So kissable.

The sudden urge I felt made me gulped so I quickly diverted my eyes from you, and looked at the sunset instead.

I took my phone out and capture the view, while waiting for my heart to calm down by being away from you for a few moments.

Getting a greater shot than I expected, I quickly jogged back to you, wanting you look at the shot I took.

"I got great pictures!" I exclaimed as I showed you the picture, ignoring the surprised reaction of yours.

"It's very pretty, Jungkook" you said, and I almost melt at your soft voice.

Being too over the moon as you liked the photo I took, I offered to give more of great shots like that.

And the sparkling eyes you had when you said yes, had become my strength to do well in this unexpected hobby.

You didn't have to know how much I studied on how to use the expensive camera that I got for my birthday.

And you'll never imagine how hard I worked to search for good things to shoot.

How far I went into the countrysides for good views.

How high I jungle trekked to find natural shots.

How many tries and errors with thousands of shots just to pick one.

The one that I wanted to give you.

Just for you.