Group Study

Jungkook’s POV

It's the time of the year.

Where a lot of these fake people tried to leech off me for my notes, and tips for exams.

Or th time where a lot of accusations thrown at me, saying that I got leaked questions from the teachers and all.

I couldn't care less about those types of useless talks and acts. All I cared for was you.

You looked troubled.

Did you need help in studying?

I could help.

And when you had accepted my invitation to come over and study, I got excited.

I always learned things before hand so thay if you were to ask me any question, I'd be able to answer them without facing problem.

Just to impress you, really.

You made studying fun for me. I never feel fun doing it before. I excel in it just because I can do it. Nothing special.

But the thought of helping you to understand the topic had made me do things I never did before.

I even shocked Seokjin when I suddenly barged into his room that day in search for color pencils.

"You're not color-blinded, Jungkook?" he asked, and I paused myself from rummaging his drawers.

"What, no? Why?" I turned to look at him who was lazying on his bed, reading some comic books and didn't even bother to study for the exams.

"You never look for colours. Heck, you didn't have any highlighters, so I thought that you couldn't see colors," he rolled off his bed and make his way towards his desk.

"No, hyung. I just don't need them to get things inside my head," I answered, as I continued rummaging his drawer.

"So, why are you suddenly needing this?" he asked, and I turned to look at him. He had the box of color pencils in his hand, waving it a little.

"None of your business," I avoided his hawk eyes, but I think he got it figured out already.

"Our Jungkookie has someone he wants to impress now, didn't he?" he lifted one of his eyebrows, teasing me. As usual, his guess was spot on.

"Who's the lucky one? Do I know him? Her? Is the person cute?" he bombarded me with questions and I just rolled my eyes, quickly snatching the pencils from his hand and flew out his room.

Back on track to make colorful notes for you.