Step Brother

Jungkook’s POV

I forgot that I never told you about Seokjin.

On our walk to my house, I was planning on how to introduce him to you without you freaking out.

Because despite of Seokjin's stupidity - okay he's not stupid, he's just lazy so he didn't study - he was still as famous as the number one student in school.

Because he was the number one student's boyfriend.

And he had killer looks.

I admit, my brother was very handsome. If he's not my brother...he might be my mom in a some alternate universe. I'd love to have a mom who had heavenly cooking skills like him.

Although I need to tolerate the old man's gag since I was a baby, I'll tolerate it for the sake of food.

But as we reached home, Seokjin's not there.

So, wanting to keep it a secret from you a little longer, I just dragged you to my room and close the door. To study.

Even though I wanted to do something else too, I didn't think you'd like it. Plus, my brother may come home at inappropriate times.

So, just study.

Ten minutes into the study though, we were interrupted by loud crash coming from the living room and you flinched, moving closer towards me.

"J-Jungkook, what's that?" you asked, fear evident in your voice.

I got a gist of what's going on outside, but I just placed my index finger on my mouth in case it wasn’t what I was thinking it was.

"Jooooonieeeeee," an exasperated sigh was loudly heard and I smirked.

Namjoon had broke a something again and Seokjin had enough of it.

Turning towards you who were still close to me, I shook my head indicating you not to worry and took your hand to stand up.

"It's my brother. And his boyfriend. They go to our school too, you know?"

"Your brother? You have a brother? And he goes to our school? No, of course no. I have no idea at all,"

"He was my step brother. Come I'll intr -" before I could finish, the door slammed open, showing Seokjin in his handsome gloriness.

"Aha! I caught you!... Please tell me you guys are kissing just before I open the door," he was making some weird stand like he had busted someone making out, but when he didn't caught anyone in action, he stood up straight again. With hopeful eyes, he looked at me, wanting me to admit that we're kissing earlier.

"No, we're not kissing. Now I don't want Jimin to know you at all. Go awa - ,"

"His lips are swollen! You guys ARE kissing!" he accused, pointing towards you, and I turned to you who had touched your plump bottom lip at Seokjin's words.

Geez this hyung, saying anything he wanted.

Now I want to kiss you for real.