1

Mina

I finally finished my essay for English class. I sighed putting my computer down on my table. "Any good?"

Sana said while looking at her phone obviously texting some girl because of the smile on her face. "Yeah...hey why do even keep texting that girl"

"Because I like her ok. Sorry you don't have anyone"

Everyday she'd bring this up. I know I'm loney but school is more important. "Shut up"

"It's the same come back every time. Get a girlfriend already."

There was no one I was interested it. "like who?"

"I don't know. How about the girl who everyone likes. You know son chaeyoung the short haired lesbian everyone dies over."

"Her? Your stupid. I would never dare to date someone like that"

"Imagine you dating the her. The son chaeyoung who gets all the girls?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she has a girlfriend Sana"

"No I don't think so. I've heard a lot about her and that I don't think is one of them"

"I'm not going to ask her out because you said to. Ok"

"ok. Just don't get jealous when I bring a girl over"

I wasn't even looking for a girlfriend and I never got jealous of the many of girls she brought over. I just didn't understand what love was. I've read about it but it's never happened. I'm just waiting right now and focusing on work. "I said don't be jealous so why are you sitting there thinking about it mina"

"I'm not. Get to bed" I turned off the light.
————

Son chaeyoung. Indeed everyone wanted her. The short hair made her stand out to every girl in the school. The guys would always stray away from her knowing they had no chance.

Sana hit my back. "Thinking about chaeyoung I bet"

"I told you to shut up"
I just didn't understand why everyone liked her.
"There's no way I could date her"

"Maybe she's into shy girls? If you don't try then you may miss your opportunity with that." Chaeyoung with a smug look walked up. Sana held out a paper. "Son here's the Math homework"

Chaeyoung looked at both of us. "I didn't ask but ok" she grabbed it out of Sana'a hands and walked away.
Her walk was confident but she was fidgeting with her fingers. Trying to look cool was harder then it seemed.

There must've been someone under that cool shell.
I'm sure there was. A different son chaeyoung that was shy or even just a weird girl who liked art.

Who knows. "Sana."
"What?"

"Is anyone even close to her?"

"I never thought of that. I don't think so..poor her. Maybe it means you can jump in. Save the emotional girl from her death."

"I'm sure she's fine. You read to many crazy books"

"Says the one who reads them too. Ugh. Good luck mina. See you after class"
————

Chaeyoung

"YOU DIDN'T STOP?!" I put my phone down on the table and looked at her from across the room. "No"

"Chaeyoung. I told you we needed a new case today. Fucking idiot! I'll just go get it myself you lazy ass!"

"Sorry I forgot" I walked up to her but she pushed me away. "You always forget! What's it take for me to get some beer. Do I need to drag you!?"

"You shouldn't be drinking in the first place baby!"

"Shut up! Just...let me drink for tonight. Come with me before I slap the hell out of you"

"Your so annoying...ahh"
She hit the back of my head. "Grow up. You'll understand one of these days"

"Maybe I'll break up with you.." another slap to the head. "Don't say that asshole. Let's go"