23

Mina

No chaeyoung in the morning. I was worried like always...I went straight to the hospital to check up on the girl. Hopefully she wasn't trying to get any cops involved.

Chaeyoung

I woke up. My head hurt so bad my thoughts couldn't come through. "Fuck me.." I was laying on a bed. A head was on my chest. "Jesus. Amy?"

"Yeah? What" she snuggled into me. "What time is it?" She shrugged. I moved my hand and picked up my phone. It was already two in the afternoon.
"Shit...I should get home"

"Oh ok. Do you need anything. Does your head hurt?" I shook my head. "Thanks Anyways.. I have to get back to my girlfriend"

"Ok bye. Here's my number if you need me"

"Thanks"
————

Mina

"I went a little to far didn't I?" She looked at me nervous. She had bandages on her nose. "I mean I don't know. Chaeyoung has never told me about her parents. She only said she lived with her ex and had no money."

"Yeah, that must've been hard for her. Can you tell her I'm sorry. I got carried away with drama. I judt never saw you with her. You know?" I laughed. "Me either."

"Well. You can get home now"

"Ok. Get better soon~"
———

Chaeyoung was laying on the bed when I got back home. She looked tired. "Chaeyoung. I'm back from the hospital" she sat up fast. "Really?! Are the cops coming??" Her arms wrapped around her body in fear.

"Nope. She wanted to apologize to you...I wanted to ask you something too"

I took a seat on the bed next to her and laid my head on her shoulder. It felt so empty when she would run away. I could smell the beer on her clothes. "Go ahead ask away. I'm so bad for leaving..I'm so bad for punching her. I hate myself. It's like my emotions take over"

"No shh. Your a great person. I like you. I love you..I want to help you but I know nothing. You can't run away and get drunk chaeyoung. Talk to me about it. I'm here"

"I know you are. Ok I'm ready" she took a big breath waiting for my questions. "What happened with your parents?"

"Oh god...ok I got this" she grabbed my hand.

"I was doing great in high school when I started doing poorly. I just couldn't focus on anything. That's also when I got my first girlfriend. They had no idea. I would lie and lie about my whole life to them. When I met my ex is when it all went downhill. We'd been dating for about half a year. My parents planned on me going to college but my mental health wasn't keeping up. They found out about her and freaked. I was kicked out. I had to leave. There was no way I could stay anymore. I left with her. She helped me pay for college." Chaeyoung started to tear up.

"She said she felt bad for me. She never loved me..everything was horrible."

"What happened after that?" She turned her head. "What?"

"After you broke up with her?"

"I met you..." she cried even more. "Chaeyoung..look at me. You've gone through so much and now your here. With love. I promise I'm not going to be like her. I knew since day one you needed someone. There was more then just a good looking girl."

"Your too nice to me mina"

"No. I'm just right for you~"

"You are aren't you, ahhh I'm such an idiot mina. I can't control anything" I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She froze up. "Shh. You don't need to control anything. You just need to know that there's nothing to run from"

"But I think I'm addicted" she was having so much beer these days. "Chaeyoung.."

"And then I leave and nearly cheat on you. I tell myself whatever but it's not whatever. I love you. Your my everything right now" she turned her head and smiled. I blushed.

Someone who loved me but not themselves. I didn't know how to take care of someone like that. "Your mine too. I wish I knew how to help you get better"

"Your doing it" she kissed me and hugged me tight.