17

Chaeyoung

"Chaeyoung. Thanks for the beer last night" I opened my eyes to a bright smile. "Your welcome~"

"I love you for taking care of that all the time I hope you know that baby" I nodded, kissing her lips. Her smile turned evil. She pushed me off the bed.

"YOUR STUPID! CHAEYOUNG YOUR ONLY GOOD AT FEEDING OFF OF OTHER PEOPLE. YOUR NO GOOD! IM THE ONE WHO DOES EVERYTHING FOR YOU. YOU HAVE NOTHING. NOTHING WITHOUT ME"

"NO!" I jumped up in fear. Where was she. She's not here. God a nightmare. Fuck Everything.

My hands were shaking. It's getting worse. "Chaeyoung? What's wrong?" I turned. Mina was wide eyed and worried. Her hands were already in mine and she was pulling me next to her.

"I had a nightmare..about her"

"I..I don't know how to help with these things. I want to help you so bad" Mina frowned. "You are"

"I don't feel like I am."

"Being with me is good enough..."

Sana entered the room. She waved at us. I attempted to wave back but failed.

A flash back of her face. "Get out!"

"Chaeyoung. It's just Sana" 

Mina

Chaeyoung started breathing heavy. She's still tired.
Everything is going wrong in her head. "Hey look at me chaeyoung"

"What? I'm Sorry. I know she's Sana. There's no her. I know but she keeps popping up. That was her with him yesterday. I really don't mean anything to her. She's already forgotten about me—"

"Shh" I pulled her closer and she started to cry. "Don't cry please."

"Mina" Sana looked at us worried. "You guys should really go to class today. The teacher said he's thinking about kicking you out"

Chaeyoung cried even harder. "That fucker...Mina"
"I know. Will you be ok to go in. We can explain stuff to him"

Chaeyoung started to have a break down. "Mina I've missed so much already. I can't recover. My school probably isn't even gonna be pain for anymore because she paid for it. All my grades are shit. I'm shit. I..I'm sick of everything"

Sana hugged chaeyoung and then left us alone.
"Chaeyoung...she's paying for the school"

"Yeah she is. She was my way out. I hated life at home so I left with her but I guess this whole time she never even loved me"

"Forget her. We need to take things slow. Let's go to class today and then after we need to check the payments for you. Ok?"

"Ok. Mina thank you" she gave me a little smile before pulling me in. Her kisses made me feel like I was in heaven. "I want to help you. I'll never leave you"

"I thought she was good. What was I thinking. You..."

"What?" She shook her head.
————

"Mina, chaeyoung you made it today. Why have you been missing so many days especially you mina. I'm disappointed in you. I really am" Chaeyoung gave him the nastiest look.

"Chaeyoung has been really sick these past couple of days. I was taking care of her. Just this morning she got the shakes..." he nodded. "Really?"