11

Mina

I was so disappointed. Chaeyoung shouldn't do that. No one should do that. I remember always having to make sure Sana didn't end up like that. Thank god she didn't but now chaeyoung..

I stayed and skipped class today because chaeyoung was still passed out on my bed. I made some food for us.

"Chaeyoung." She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"I..I made some food"

"You didn't have to mina. It's not like I'm sick" she sat up sighing. "I just.."

"I know. It's ok...I'm sorry again."

"Why did you go?" She shrugged. "Why did I stay with a girl who treated me badly for years. I don't know mina. I'm just..I don't know anymore."

I felt so bad for her. "I wish I could help"

"No. I don't want to make you feel burdened. It's my problems" her problems that I could make at least feel tiny bit better.

"Chaeyoung..."

Chaeyoung

I don't understand. What's with her. "Don't think I like you or anything mina...I was drunk."

"No it's not like that. I wouldn't want to see anyone like this"

"Well stop!" I got up and went for the door. "Chaeyoung"

"I'm not gonna have you keep worrying about me. It's stupid"

"Then don't do this stuff"

"If I remember right you said you were fine with what I wanted to do. Like I said it felt good. I liked it so if I wanna do it again then I will" she stood silently just looking at me.

I hated this.  Everything about it. There's no reason for her to care so much. Care so much about me. What am I. I'm nothing without someone telling me what to do. I'm not following shit anymore.
"Please...be safe"

"You too"
————

Mina

"Wait wheres chaeyoung??"

"Gone. She left hours ago" Sana frowned "really. Where is she now?"

"Sana I don't know. She's probably on her way to another party"

"Your kidding??" I shook my head. I wish I was kidding. She's stupid. Fighting me over what she wants to do. I just want her safe. "She's stupid. Whatever Sana. I don't want to talk about her. Ok. I'm over her. I'm done"

"After what you two did..."

"She was drunk Sana. I don't want to be with a drunk"

"She'll be ok once she's over her girlfriend just wait"
Yeah right. "She's been with her for years. Its like say you left me. You think I could just get over that"

"Your right. Ok I'm sorry...I am going to keep an eye on her though"

"How?" I crossed my arms. "I go to a lot of the party's. I'll be able to keep an eye out. Ok?"

"Ok whatever"

Chaeyoung

I knocked on the door. "Hello-chaeyoung"

I inserted myself into the house and took a seat of the couch. "Why are you here?"

"To apologize for anything I did yesterday bc I don't remember at all" she started laughing.

"Chaeyoung I don't care. I've had worse. You didn't even do anything."

"Well we.." she laughed even more and sat down next to me. "That doesn't bother me at all. You know how many girls are in and out of my room"

"Why do you do that" she shrugged. "Because it's fun. I want to have fun and that is fun. Imagine living a life of not having fun"

"My life..."

"Really?? Your so much fun. You did so well for your first party. Your cute" her hand went on my thigh and squeezed it. "I'm nothing. I'm just sad lately"

"Then come to the bar with me tonight. I have some friends there. We all hang around"

"Ok" she smiled. "This is gonna fun"