22

Chaeyoung

It felt like I was going to pass out. "Are you ok?" A girl about my age looked down at the sink where I was wiping the blood off of my hands.
"J..just a nose bleed. I'm ok"

"You look like a ghost" she reached out and put her hand on my forehead. "Your burning up. Come to my table I have some water you can drink"

I couldn't say no. "Ok.."

Her table had a couple people at it. A guy with a beard and a girl who gave me a weird look.
"Sorry guys this is.."

"Chaeyoung.."

"I don't remember you as the type to pick girls up" the guy smiled at his comment. The girl rolled her eyes. The other one just shrugged. "I'm not. Just giving her some water." She reached over and grabbed the cup for me. I grabbed it.

"Chaeyoung" the glass hit the floor. I jumped back.

Mina was there looking at me and now so was everyone else in the place. "Oh I'm so sorry." A waitress came up and started cleaning. I bent down to help. Mina joined.

"Chaeyoung. What are you doing running away"

"I had to. I'll go to prison."

"No it's not that bad. She just probably broke her nose and maybe a concussion..." That didn't help my situation.. "Mina I can't do anything right. I can't even be a good girlfriend to you...I mean she brought up one thing and I freaked out"

"Shh. What did she say?"

"My parents..."

Mina

Second we stood up chaeyoung went down. Her eyes went white and she fell.

I panicked. I didn't want them calling the ambulance. The workers hurried to get me an ice bag for her face. "Chaeyoung please"

"Well call the ambulance"

"No it's ok. She does this. I know how to treat her just give me some time" they nodded and thankfully the place tried to go back to normal.

Minutes later chaeyoung opened her eyes. "Chaeyoung you can't get yourself worked up like that"

"Mina leave me alone.." what? Did I do something wrong.

It's probably the parents thing.

"Don't be like this. Let's go home"

"I'll meet you there. Go..please" she stood up and started wobbling out of the place. I followed after.

"Why chaeyoung?"

"Just do it."
————

Chaeyoung

She actually left me to be alone. I could hardly walk. Fuck. By this time the cops should be after me. Is it even safe to go back home.

I walked until I saw a big club. Same thing as a bar I guess so I walked in and sat down. "Woah you look like shit" a girl who was sitting next to me looked at me as if I had three heads. I laughed. "You too"
"Haha thanks. Here what do you want"

"I don't want the cops to be after me" she choked on her drink. "I think your drunk. I'll just get you a water" I shook my head. "I'm not kidding. I'll have a beer"

"Ok...Umm what happened?"

"Well I just fainted, before that I beat a girl up. She's in the hospital"

"That's a pretty crazy night. Do you have a place to stay?"

"Yes but I don't know if I should go back" she nodded. "I have a free couch and more beers. Come on. I'm sure that girl hasn't done anything and you can go back tomorrow. It's happened to one of my friends before, fights are usually for a reason so it's good as long as the other person gets the reason you know?"

"Yeah..I hope your right"

"I will be. I bet you a shot"

"Ok" I giggled as she bought a shot and handed it to me. "You have this now and then we meet up again to see if I was right"

"Deal" I took it and we headed for her place.
————

Mina

"Sana she told me to leave her"

"You should've stayed. Who knows what she could be up to" I panicked and left her all alone. "Ahh Sana!"

"Especially when she fainted. What's wrong with you tonight?"

"She was mad that the girl brought up her parents. I didn't want her to get mad at me Sana"

"So what. This is about her being safe and now she's probably at a bar. Whatever Mina just let her come here drunk tomorrow.."

Sana was being so harsh on me. I know I left Chaeyoung but maybe she just wanted to think about things without me. I hope so.
————

Chaeyoung

"So you really beat up a girl. Geez tuff guy don't hurt me" I laughed and hit her arm. "Stop. Wait I don't even know your name"

"I'm Amy." What a cool name. "Mines chaeyoung. Not as cool as yours"

"It's not that cool. Anyways so here's my place. Isn't it nice?" It was nice but super small.

"I like the paintings on the wall. Do you draw?"

"Yes! And I like to sing but that's just a small hobby. Drawing is my dream." The last thing I drew was mina.

She's probably worried.

Who cares.